Australia Immigration Update – A Weekly Review range of immigration updates came from Australia in the recent past week. Whether it is about Australia PR or student visa or a state nomination. In each of the segments, some significant updates were declared by the Department of Home Affairs.
Apply for Australia PR Now!
NT DAMA Application
- As per the latest changes, endorsement under the NT DAMA can be done online through NT DAMA online portal.
- The changes will support the businesses to lodge applications and streamline the assessment process.
- Moreover, the email application for the endorsement or subsequent endorsement is closed from 23 September 2022.
- However, the applications that have been submitted through email before 23 September 2022 will continue to be assessed.
- On the other side, skills verification requests will be accepted through email until further notification.
- As per the latest update, the Business Innovation and Investment Provisional (BIIP) the business program of Queensland’s quota has been now filled.
- Although, the business program is still open and may remain open for the year. In addition, Queensland state will continue the process of applications. However, the state is unable to nominate the candidates on Skill Select as the quota has been filled.
- On the other side, Migration Queensland is waiting for advice from Home Affairs as to when this final allocation will be provided.
Tasmania Skilled Immigration Update
- Tasmania Nomination Allocation And Usage Until 19 September 2022
Explore More: Australia PR – A Move Towards A Wonderful Life
Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa
Nominations 225 of 2000 places used
- Unfinalised nomination applications – 117
- Invitations issued – 225
Skilled Work Regional (Subclass 491) Visa
Nominations 250 of 1350 places used
- Unfinalised nomination applications – 41
Invitations issued (not including OSOP pathway.)
- The ANZCO 141311 Hotel or Motel Manager occupation is in the addition to Tasmanian Onshore Skilled Occupation List (TOSOL)
- As per the recent update, the Skilled Migration Eligibility Checker will be available for The Migration Tasmania Skilled Nomination.
Victoria Published A Program Review
|Places Allotted To Vic
|Application Submitted For Nomination
Other Important Updates
- Due to the Wuhan virus pandemic, the Australian government has declared relaxation for Australia study visa holders.
- As per changes students are allowed to work full-time if it will not bother their studies. The rule is going to end on 30 June 2023.
After waiting for such long two years due to the Wuhan Virus pandemic finally, Australia is open and ready to invite new immigrants in good numbers. Australian immigration provides a range of visa subclass options which targeted different occupations and profiles. As far as Australia Permanent Residency has concerned it is difficult to opt right option. However, the selection of the correct visa subclass is based on the individual profile assessment. If you are thinking to move to Australia then Australia Permanent Residency is one of the prominent and wise options.
Explore More: 9 Best Cities To Live In Australia With Family