Australia Immigration Update – Last week two Australian States Northern Territory and Tasmania have given some important updates on their immigration and study visa programs. On the other end, two skill assessment authorities have also declared the changes that one should be aware of, if you are looking for Australia Permanent Residency or Australia Study Visa then this article may give some insightful information about the recent updates.Hurry Up Apply Now for Australia Immigration!
Tasmania Migration Latest Update
Tasmania State has given these given below updates for their immigration program.
- Gold Priority Attribute for the subclass 190 Tasmanian Skilled Employment Pathway. From now, the qualifying work experience has increased three months to six months for the gold priority attribute. However, for all other attributes, it will remain three months only.
- An update for the Subclass 190 and 491 Tasmanian Skilled Graduate Pathway – Job Offer Green Attribute.
Subclass 190 And 491 Tasmanian Skilled Graduate Pathway – Job Offer Green Attribute
As per the intentions of the attribute, it recognizes those graduate programs which receive job offers before completion of the study. Offer for graduate employment program
- That has to be full-time and received before graduation.
- It must be related to the candidates’ skills assessment or study in Tasmania
- Offer must be from a medium or large* Tasmanian business which has been operating in Tasmania for more than five years.
- Any apprentice or part of the study that got a stipend or any paid training program is not part of this program.
- Although, the authorities have provided some flexibility to those candidates who have submitted their expression of interest before 5th October 2022.
Also Read: The Migration Tasmania Skilled Australia Immigration Update
Subclass 190 Tasmanian Established Resident Priority Attributes
- In this pathway, the additional priority attributes have included and along with it an interim registration form has also been updated.
Staged Program Opening – Next Stage
- The upcoming schedule of Tasmanian Skilled Migration State Nomination has been fixed for late October 2022.
- The schedule will extend to those candidates who meet the minimum requirements. It is going to include those candidates as well who do not have a gold or green attribute.
Tasmania Nomination Allocation And Usage (As Of 3 October 2022)
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa:
- Nominations 330 of 2000 places used
- Unfinalised nomination applications 347
- Invitations not yet accepted or expired 65
- Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) visa:
- Nominations 293 of 1350 places used
- Unfinalised nomination applications 155
- Invitations not yet accepted or expired 85
Study In Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships
- NT has brought an amazing opportunity to those students who are looking to Study in Australia.
- Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships for higher education and vocational education and training applications are open for the year 2022 – 2023.
- These scholarships will be offered by the Northern Territory Government and Northern Territory international education and training providers.
- The scholarships include the first semester or first year’s tuition fees.
- Scholarships are available for talented students from all over the world to study in Northern Territory.
- The applications for participating providers are open around the year or until fully subscribed.
- Applications for Charles Darwin University must be submitted before the dates below.
- Higher education scholarships valued at $12 000:
- offshore applications: 5 February 2023
- onshore applications: 21 February 2023.
- Vocational education and training scholarships valued at $7500:
- offshore applications: 8 January 2023
- onshore applications: 23 January 2023.
TRA Important Changes
The guidelines for the Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) and Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) have been updated.
- These new guidelines are reflections of the employment requirement change.
- The changes are already in the effect for all new MSA applications from October 4th 2022.
- The applications for the MSA that are going to apply after October 4th will require to meet the program requirements which are set by the new Migration Skills Assessment Applicant Guidelines in August 2022.
- These changes will be not be affected the existing MSA program applications that are awaiting their outcomes.
Vetassess-Practical Assessments Resume In India
Contact Us to Migrate to Australia
- There is an important update for the electricians from India, VETASSESS is resuming practical assessments in India the electricians.
- Assessors are available in New Delhi from October 11 to October 21, 2022.
- Candidates can book their appointment slots via VETASSESS online portal.
- Electricians need a practical assessment for Australian migration purposes, but these assessments were suspended in India in 2020 due to COVID restrictions.
- All the Electricians have required a practical assessment to Immigrate to Australia on a permanent residency basis. However, the assessments were suspended from the country due to the impact of the Wuhan COVID – 19 virus.