The full form is the International English Language Testing System.
Online IELTS Coaching | IELTS Coaching Classes Ahmedabad – Baroda – Surat & V.V Nagar
IELTS Coaching Classes:
International English Language Testing System coaching helps to improvise skills to attempt a test that is highly recommended for international education and migration. IELTS Coaching aids to enhance communicative skills in the English language.
It also guides one to upgrade their abilities to read, listen, write, and speak in better English. IELTS coaching also assists an individual to understand the formal use of a language in the daily tasks. If a candidate takes the coaching on a regular basis, accomplishes all the assigned tasks, follows the guidelines provided by the trainer then, one shall ace the required scores in the test.
Online IELTS Coaching Classes:
Online IELTS coaching gives flexibility to the student for attending the class from any place if they have internet service. It helps students to avoid the hassle of traveling and can maintain social distancing. Online IELTS studies are organized to prepare a candidate for the exam at a precise time.
It is also easy to manage the time if one can join the class on a click with less paperwork, materials can also be shared on emails. It also saves the valuable time of a candidate.
Best IELTS Coaching Classes in Ahmedabad, Baroda, and Surat & V.V Nagar
Aspire Square is leading immigration, consultation, PTE and IELTS coaching service provider in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Coaching Square is their Physical and Online Coaching unit which takes care of all English Language test preparation services.
We have best-in-class coaching experience and have 10+ years of experts in teaching English Language Tests. We serve IELTS, PTE, CELPIP and DUOLINGO, both online and offline coaching.
We helped more than thousand aspirants to achieve their desire scores. Please visit our social media pages for reviews and feedbacks.
Types of IELTS Tests:
|Computer Based Test
The IELTS Academic test is for the candidates planning to study further abroad. It helps them to apply for a graduation /master’s degree program globally over 10,000 institutions in over 140 countries.
The IELTS General Training test is for those who are shifting to English speaking nations for work experience or training programs. It is also essential to Migrate to Canada, Australia, UK and New Zealand. The exam seeks primary survival expertise in large communal and professional contexts.
Facilities We Provide:
- We provide Group coaching and Personal coaching for effective 5 days every week for a duration of 1 month + 1 month.
- Weekend batches are also conducted.
- After booking the exam date, candidates would be allowed additional 15 sessions for query-solving.
- Weekly full-length tests and individual section tests are allotted.
- Free Material of a reliable resource is provided
IELTS Students are examined in the following ways:
|IELTS Band Score||Type||Description|
|9||Expert user||Has fully operational command of the language: appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding.|
|8||Very good user||Has fully operational command of the language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriate words. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well.|
|7||Good user||Has operational command of the language, though with occasional inaccuracies, inappropriate words and misunderstandings in some situations. Generally handles complex language well and understands detailed reasoning.|
|6||Competent user||Has generally effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriate words and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language particularly in familiar situations.|
|5||Modest user||Has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field.|
|4||Limited user||Basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language.|
|3||Extremely limited user||Conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur.|
|2||Intermittent user||No real communication is possible except for the most basic information using isolated words or short formulae in familiar situations and to meet immediate needs. Has great difficulty understanding spoken and written English.|
|1||Non user||Essentially has no ability to use the language beyond possibly a few isolated words.|
|0||Did not attempt the test||No assessable information provided.|
The IELTS test checks the abilities in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking – within 3 hours.
The Listening, Reading & Writing modules of all the IELTS exams are conducted simultaneously, time after time.
Speaking module is conducted within 7 days before or after the other modules. The test centre on which you book will update you about it.
Entire test is conducted within 2 hours and 45 minutes.
IELTS Listening format:
Total time: 40 minutes (30 minutes + 10 minutes transfer time)
You will come across 40 questions that includes 4 parts and will have to write response in the sequence of questions.
- The kind of questions of Reading module in IELTS Academic would differ than IELTS General Training tests
- Part 1: A talk amongst two people on a daily life community circumstance.
- Part 2: A single speaker on a daily life community circumstance. For example, an audio on domestic amenities
- Part 3: A talk amongst 4 individuals upon an academic or teaching context. For example, a college professor and a candidate talking about a project.
- Part 4: A single speaker speaking about an educational topic. For example, a college research
IELTS Listening Scores are segregated as follows:
|Correct Answers||Band Scores|
IELTS Reading format:
Total time: 60 minutes (including the transfer time)
You will come across 40 questions that includes 3 detailed passages and will have to write answers in the sequence of questions.
- The kind of questions of Reading module in IELTS Academic would differ than IELTS General Training tests.
- The question types involve Fill in the blanks, Match the following, Complete the sentences, Answer short Questions and Multiple Choice Questions.
- Every question holds a mark. Negative mark is not applicable.
IELTS Reading Scores (Academic) are segregated as follows:
|Correct Answers||Band Scores|
IELTS General/Academic Writing format:
Time Duration: 60 minutes
You will have 2 sections.
Topics are of suitable for, test takers entering any graduate studies or seeking professional certification. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – Test taker will be given either graph, map, image, flow chart or table with some important information attached to it.
- Task 2 – Test taker will be asked to write an essay on particular topic. You have to give logical and coherent response with some essay format structure so that it provides sentences formulated in structural way.
Topics are of suitable for, test takers entering abroad for immigration purpose. This is to check test takers’ general English compatibility of understanding writing skills. There are two tasks:
IELTS Academic/General Writing description
|Paper format||2 tasks|
|No. of questions||2|
|Type of questions||Task 1 Academic: Graph/table/chart/diagram to write for at least 150 words. Ideal time to take is about 20 minutes.
Task 1 General: Letter writing for at least 150 words. Ideal time to take is about 20 minutes.
|Task 2: Academic/General: Essay to write for at least 250-300 words. Ideal time to finish is about 40 minutes.|
|How to Answer||Clear hand writing
No bullet points
Clean structural paragraphs
No full response in capital letters
IELTS Speaking format:
Time Duration: 11-14 minutes
Speaking test will be conducted on separate day. An examiner (Local/Foreigner) will be conducting test taker’s speaking for about 11 to 14 minutes. The whole exam will be audio recorded starting with the entrance of test taker into the exam room. There are 3 parts of it:
- Part 1 – The examiner will brief you about the test. Then, he will confirm to start the test. In part 1, he will ask you some general question based on self, family, studies, transportation, location, favorite things etc. Test taker needs to give one or two liner response only. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card with a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before starting.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions based on the clue card of topic in Part 2. You will need to response each question with brief idea of reason and example. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
IELTS Speaking description
|Paper format||The Speaking test consists of an oral interview between the test takers’ and an examiner. All Speaking tests are recorded.|
|Assessment||Test takers response, understanding of general topic, communicative skill and ability to speak fluently|
Marking and assessment
Speaking assessments are done by certified IELTS examiners appointed by British or IDP councils. They have wide range of experience in this field and are supposed to deliver non biased results according to the standard set by the council.
Basic criteria for Speaking Assessment:
Fluency: It’s the natural speed of test takers. It should have no unnecessary pauses in between speech. It must have no hesitation, fumble and humming within speech.
Coherence: Test takers should give their response in structural way. It should have a logical flow of what actually has asked. Clear marking and stopping at individual arguments should be there.
Pronunciation:Test taker should have a clear punch of voice with natural pronunciation of each word spoken. It should have clear intonations, pausing at appropriate spacing during connectors and full stops.
Lexical range : Test takers are expected to use each vocabularies without much repetition. This criterion refers to the range of vocabulary used and the precision with which meanings and attitudes can be expressed. E.g. Environment-atmosphere-climate etc.
Grammatical range and accuracy : Test takers are expected to use good range of grammar that should include complex and compound statements. And the accuracy of grammar used is also measured. The key indicators of grammatical accuracy are the number of grammatical errors in a given amount of speech and the communicative effect of error.
Importance of IELTS:
- To get international university admission
IELTS certification is the proof of your English Language Proficiency. It enables you to approach for the foreign university study. International Universities generally accepts IELTS score though the score requirements may vary depending on the country and universities you apply for.
- Worldwide recognition:
IELTS is recognized as valid proof of English Language proficiency over more than 10,000 universities around the word with more than 140 countries. It fulfils the purpose of study, migration, skilled programs.
- Wide reachability of Exam centres:
More than 1000 IELTS centres spread across the world. The delivery of results will be on 13th day of your given exam. It also allows to send the score reports to concern Immigration department directly with the consent of the Test takers, which makes visa process faster.
- American and British English acceptance:
It covers both American and British English. So You don’t have to worry about the difference between ‘analyse’ and ‘analyze’.
IELTS is administered by either of four organizations.
- IDP Education
- The British Council
- University of Cambridge ESOL Exams
- IELTS Australia
IELTS Test Booking
- Valid form of ID: Passport only
- No Other IDs I.e. Driver’s License, student ID, voter ID or Aadhar card allowed.
- On the exam day, test taker need to carry a valid passport to test center as a proof of identification.
- Passport should have valid end date and not expired at the time of the test date.
- If the candidate is below the age of 18 years at the time of booking the test or on the test day, duly filled consent forms (the Parent Consent Form and the Consent Form for Minors) must be produced at the time of appearing for the examination.
Test booking services are also offered at Aspire Square. Kindly Contact +91-8866880707.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are four modules which entails all four skills namely Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
There are many test centres you can select it according to the city you reside in.
There is no such difference in the scoring, structure or fees amount, but the centres are different of both British and IDP
IELTS has an established amount for the test. Both Academic and General Training cost is same, the fees are updated from time to time, you will be informed about the fees when you apply online. IELTS test fees differ from country to country
The Listening, Reading and Writing components of the test are always completed on the same day without any disruptions and, the Speaking test is taken either before or after 7 days of the test date.
Being an international test, a variety of English accents are used.
No As there are no additional marks for having a ‘British’ accent. The crucial part of the speaking section is to sound pure with the language for the examiner to be able to comprehend your language.
Yes, you can write all the answers in capital letters in the IELTS Reading and Listening units.
No, As the answer sheets of both sections are scanned by a computer system which is not able to read pen thus all the answers must be written with pen.
Your Test Report Form will be available online to you 13 days after your test date.
You will receive copy of your Test Report Form, within a week or two after the online declaration.
Yes, you will receive 30 hours free online materials with British Council 25 hours with IDP. You will receive a hard copy which differs based on the test organization you select to appear for the test.
There is no time limit for taking the test, however It is recommended that one should be prepared well before taking the second test date.