Eastern Canada’s maritime province Prince Edward Island has declared their latest scheduled draw under the provincial nominee program. The draw has invited 143 immigration candidates. Total 129 candidates from Express Entry and Labour Impact got an invitation whereas remaining 14 candidates have invited form the Business Impact category.
Highlights of The Draw
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- This is the draw number 18 of the year, and so far the in the year 2021, the province has invited a total of 1337 candidates,
- The Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates directly get their notification of interest in their registered email ids.
- The cut-off declared for the Business impact category candidates was 72 points.
- The cut-off is the same as per the last draw that happened on August 19, 2021.
- In the present scenario, mostly invitations went to the candidates who got an employment offer from the province-based employers.
- The next schedule draw of the province is expecting to be announced on October 21, 2021.
About the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Programme
- The provincial nominee program has affiliated with the Express Entry system. However, candidates need to submit an individual expression of interest (EOI) through the province’s official website.
- The program has its own point scoring system of 100 points which considers six selection factors
- Language Score
- Work Experience
- Highest scoring candidates are likely to get invitations from the monthly schedule draws.
- The province has multiple ways to apply such as
- Through Express Entry – candidates who have their express entry profile ready they can lodge their separate EOI on PEI’s portal.
- Labour Impact Category – foreign nationals who have the job offer letter from the province-based employers can apply through the stream. There are three categories in the stream.
- Skilled Worker
- Critical Worker
- International Graduate
- Business Impact Category – the stream is for the foreign business owners and entrepreneurs who want to establish their business in the province.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program – Apart from the above mention categories, the province is also a partner of Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. As per the program criteria those foreign nationals who have got an employment offer from the designated employers are also eligible to apply for the Canadian permanent residency
Due to the Wuhan virus pandemic the province has mainly focusing on those candidates who have the job offer letter from the province-based employers or have completed their studies from the province.Apply Now for Canada Visa