In the sequence of the express entry draws the IRCC has declared the latest CEC draw on 14th September 2021. The #204 draw has been yet again declared under the Canadian Experience Class which and invited 2000 number of candidates with the cut-off of 462 CRS Points.
Key Points of the Draw
- The latest CEC draw cut-off is 59 CRS points higher than the last CEC draw which was held of 19th August 2021.
- Since, the beginning of the year both Provincial Nominee Program and Canadian Experience Class categories draws were hold subsequently but this time, we have seen almost 2 weeks of gap in between the draws.
- The Tie-breaking rule of the recent draw is September 11, 2021 at 10:55:43 UTC which means the candidates who have applied after the said date & time and if their CRS is 462 points, are not getting an invitation.
- The present draw has also invited the least number of candidates in compare of the entire year’s invitations under the category.
- As per the department’s update, they are currently finalizing those CEC category’s applications which are falling in between 14th February 2021 to 20th February 2021.
About Canadian Experience Class
The given below are the basic requirements for the CEC class.
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience in last 3 years under the NOC category 0, A or B as well the experience must be skilled, professional or technical work related.
- The job must be a full-time with minimum 30 hours a week for 1 year (1560 hours).
- The language benchmark should be achieved at least CLB 7 for the NOC category 0 & A category as well as at least CLB 5 for the NOC category B.
- The work experience must be gained during the temporary residency status under the valid work visa rights.
- The work must be paid the volunteer work or unpaid internship are not counted as a work experience.
- Part-time job will be considered with more or less than 15 hours/week until it will be counted as 1560 hours. You may work more than 1 part-time jobs under the same category and criteria to count total of work experience of 1 year (1560 hours).
- If candidates are holding foreign degree and if they would like to claim the points of their education then they must have to get Educational Credential Criteria (ECA) report from the IRCC approved designated organizations.
- To apply under the category candidates must have a plan to live outside of the province of Quebec.
- Self-employment and work experience which was gained during the study visa status will be not counted for the category.
To achieve the Canada Immigration Levels Plan for the year 2021 and considering the travelling restrictions, the IRCC is focusing more on CEC class category. Additionally, the category is focusing on a particular category and that is why the score cut-off remains low as compare to other categories especially like Federal Skilled Worker Program. As a result, until now this year they declared 17 Canadian Experience Class draws and invited nearly 100,000 candidates.