Most of the international travellers have been banned to enter in the country during the COVID 19 (Wuhan Virus) pandemic but Canada finally opens the gate for the fully vaccinated tourist. However, there are certain guidelines which have to be followed otherwise candidates may get straight refusals or event depot from the airport. The Canadian government have taken the decision on the basis of available data, scientific evidence, border services agency and epidemiological situation both in Canada and internationally. On the other hand, traveller may need to wait more hours to get the immigration clearance. As per the recent statement by The Greater Toronto Airport Authority, international travellers’ immigration process might be added 3 hours more into the immigration process due to COVID 19 screening measurements.
Here are the Things you Should know Before Pack Your Bags to Travel to Canada
- A candidate must be fully vaccinated and must have a proof of the full series of vaccines or have a combinations of vaccines.
- The Canadian government have given acceptance to those vaccines which are manufactured by
- AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- The listed above accepted vaccines must be taken at least 14 days prior to entering in Canada.
- The candidates must have a proof of pre-arrival COVID-19 molecular test taken no more than 72 hours before the scheduled flight or their arrival at the land border crossing.
- A positive test result taken between 14 and 180 days before departure to Canada.
- Antigen test which is well-known as rapid test are not accepted to enter in Canada.
- Candidates must need to submit their mandatory information, such as travel plan, quarantine plan and including proof of vaccination in English or French.
- You should be eligible under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
- The COVID 19 test may be taken on arrival.
- Travellers under the age of 12 years will be allowed to enter in Canada if their guardian or parents are fully vaccinated and accompanying them.
The Listed Below Airports Only are Allowing the International Flights to Arrive in Canada
- Calgary International Airport;
- Edmonton International Airport.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport;
- Montreal-Trudeau International Airport;
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport;
- Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport;
- Toronto Pearson International Airport;
- Vancouver International Airport;
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport;
Direct flights from India are banned until 21st September 2021 whereas flights from Morocco are also banned until 29th September 2021. However, travellers from these countries can travel via third country but they must need follow not only protocol of COVID 19 of Canada as well as of the country where they going to quarantine or take a halt.If you are Fully Vaccinated Then be Ready to Travel to Canada