On 8th September 2021 Saskatchewan province has declared the first draw of the month. The latest draw has been held under both the categories Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand. The SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) have invited total 528 candidates from the draw.
- Out of 528 candidates 316 were invited from Express Entry category whereas
- 212 number of candidates are invited from the Occupations In-Demand category
The lowest-scoring candidates invited form each of the category was 66 points under the Saskatchewan Expression of Interest ranking system.
In this draw Saskatchewan immigration authorities have nominated 16 occupations. The list of the NOCs are as per below.
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- 0821 – Managers In Agriculture
- 0822 – Managers in horticulture
- 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- 2225 – Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists
- 3122 – Chiropractors
- 3143 – Occupational therapists
- 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- 3215 – Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 – Medical sonographers
- 3234 – Paramedical occupations
- 4151 – Psychologists
- 8255 – Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services
- 9212 – Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities
- 9226 – Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturing
- 9231– Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing
- 9232 – Central control and process operators, petroleum, gas and chemical processing
Saskatchewan is the province which nominates the candidates on the bases of their target occupation codes, work experience, education, language ability, age, and connections to the province.