This Valentine’s Day c immigration brought good news for all the applicants who have been invited from the state and the DHA.
As per the latest update, Migration Queensland will give the priority to invited skilled workers in the application process. Those skilled workers who meet the state’s nomination criteria and if their application is decision-ready will get the priority in processing.
According to the latest Australian immigration criteria, recently plenty of candidates have been nominated by the Department of Home Affairs. In the hierarchy, Migration Queensland also invited a heavy number of skilled migrants from offshore and onshore. Now those candidates’ applications will come the consideration of priority process who meet the Queensland skilled nomination criteria and are decision-ready.
Some Other Aspects of Priority Consideration
- Meet the Queensland Skilled Nomination criteria and the applications are in decision-ready mode.
- Avoid second-time registration if you or your immigration agent or a lawyer already register you previously.
- The priority registration will not apply to the graduates of a Queensland university and those small business owners who are operating their businesses in regional Queensland (491-SBO) pathways. Because the department will notify them online with separate online forms.
- One registration with one EOI only is allowed to submit.
- If any of the candidates have multiple EOIs in the system. And if they are eligible for both 190 as well as 491 visas. So, they have to provide such details in one EOI and close all others.
- Candidates must have a decision-ready application. It means all the documents must have to be ready to upload immediately when candidates receive an invitation.
- Candidates must match all the Queensland nomination criteria.
- Registration of the priority consideration of priority processing is begun at 9 am Monday 13 February 2023 – 12 am Friday 17 February 2023.
- As per the above-mentioned details, the registration will apply to only decision-ready applicants.
- Registration does not mean or guarantee that an invitation will be issued to the submitted application.
- Apart from this, there are listed pathways in the skilled nomination allocation for the 2022-2023 financial year. Such as graduates from Queensland University as well as small business owners operating in regional Queensland.
- Applications which does not meet the Queensland criteria or are not the decision-ready will be closed.