Manitoba has announced its latest #141 draw and invited 191 candidates from its three main streams. Skilled Worker Overseas, Skilled Worker in Manitoba and International Education Stream.
|Streams||Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) Issued||Lowest-Ranked Candidate Invited|
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba||102||769|
|Skilled Workers Overseas||64||712|
|International Education Stream||25||NA|
|*There are 43 candidates out of 191 who have their active Express Entry Profile and a valid Job Seeker Validation Code received the LAA|
Check Your Eligibility Now!
Key Highlights Of The Latest MPNP Draw
- This is the fourth in a raw MPNP draw for the month but only second for those outlanders candidates who wish to Migrate to Canada, Canadian Experienced candidates and international students.
- This month the Manitoba province surprisingly declared two draws especially, for the Ukraine people.
- The first draw has declared on 1st March 2022 and the second draw has held on 18th March under the Special Immigration Measure.
- On the other hand, previous general immigration draw #139 has declared on 10th March 2022. The draw has invited 120 candidates from the general stream of Manitoba province.
- Both of these (Special Immigration Measure) draws have invited a total of 87 Ukrainian citizens.
- It looks like Manitoba province would like to move ahead slowly but strongly.
- Until today the province has declared a total of 9 provincial nomination draws, and out of them, the authority has invited 1620 candidates.
The Analytical Point Of View Of The MPNP Draws
Apply Now for Migrate to Canada
- In this month’s general stream draws have done something unusual that has been seen rarely in the MPNP draw system.
- Usually, from the last most of the draws, we have seen the cut-off Skilled Worker in Manitoba stream remains low than Skilled Worker Overseas stream.
- In this month’s both of the draws, the cut-off of Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream remains high than the Skilled Worker Overseas Stream.
- There might be some reasons are behind this variation.
- First, the provincial authority would like to call more overseas skilled workers.
- Secondly, the authority does not want to increase the backlog of the number of applications.
- Third, maybe the federal government has given the instructions to not increase the number of applicants.
For those migrants who are looking to migrate to Canada, and if they have any of their family members, close relatives or friends are living in Manitoba as permanent residents or citizens then overseas candidates can Apply for the Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program. As per the recent draws and Immigration Levels Plan, Canada Immigration is focusing more on provincial nomination programs. Manitoba province has its significance in the Canada PR. The province has one of the most stable labour markets and is open to all kinds of immigrants.