In the year 2017 the British Columbia immigration has designed a special tech program to invite the tech profession from around the world. Since then they are declaring the frequent draws under the stream. In the hierarchy recently British Columbia has declared its fourth and second tech-oriented draw of the month on 15 February and published on the 20th February. Here are the key highlights of the latest BCPNP draw,
Key Highlights of The Latest BCPNP Draw
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- This is fourth draw of the month and it has invited 140 tech professionals.
- In this month until now the province has invited more than 1100 candidates
- To qualify for the draw the candidates must need to meet the certain criteria. Such as, candidate must have their profile under the British Columbia’s Express Entry BC and Skills immigration categories that is managed by the Skills and Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
- Here is the points cutoff criteria of the latest draw
|STREAM||CUT OFF SCORE||NUMBER OF INVITATIONS|
|SI – Skilled Worker||85||140 (Tech Specific NOC Draw)|
|SI – International Graduate||85|
|EEBC – Skilled Worker||85|
|EEBC – International Graduate||85|
As per the recently released Canada Immigration Levels plan 2022 – 2024, this year as well, Canada is targeting a huge number of candidates from the Provincial Nominee Programs. As a result, it is advisable for the aspirants who wish to move to Canada as a permanent resident or first obtain Canada study visa and Apply for the Canada Permanent Residency that prepare yourself for the Canada’s provincial nominee programs.
Benefits Of Canada Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
The PNP programs are one the most essential and core programs for the Canada PR economic class. There are plenty of benefits are associated with the programs. Here are some the reason that shows that no should underestimate the significance of the PNPs.
The first and foremost benefits of the jump in CRS points.
- Most of us are aware now that the Canada declared their Express Entry draw twice in a month and each of them have standard cutoff.
- For instance, recently on 16 February Canada immigration has declared the latest express entry draw #216 under the provincial nominee program on the cutoff of 710 CRS points and invited 1082 express entry candidates.
- This system has total 1200 points and to qualify candidates to need to meet the cutoff score.
- Now the beauty of the PNP programs is that if any candidate received a nomination from any of the Canadian provinces will get a jump of 600 CRS points. As a result, the candidate will get the final ITA as these 600 have been added into his Express Entry profile.
Secondly, a low CRS score won’t bother you
Apply Now to Migrate to Canada
- As per the above-mentioned calculations the PNP nomination brings a huge relief for the candidates who have a low CRS Score
- Let’s take an example of the latest Express Entry draw again, as we know candidates will get 600 CRS points to jump as they received the nomination from the provinces.
- Now if we keenly observe that the recent PNP draw cutoff was 710 CRS points that means CRS score of the lowest-ranked candidate invited without 600 points was just 110 points.
The third benefit is a scope of a settlement
- As per the Canada immigration structure, Canadian provinces and territories have the right to launch their own immigration programs as well they can select the candidates directly from the Express Entry System
- Generally, provinces select the immigrants based on their NOCs and the NOCs can be decided based on the forecasting of skills required in the short-term and long-term labour market shortages.
- There are certain provinces such as Alberta and Prince Edward Island that are not declared their NOC table under which they are inviting the candidates.
- On the other end, there are some provinces like Nova Scotia, Ontario, Saskatchewan have declared their nominated NOCs
- Whereas, there a few provinces like Manitoba and British Columbia that have their own program criteria. For instance, British Columbia only invites those candidates who have either study form the province or have a job offer letter from the province-based employer. Manitoba prefers that those candidates who have their close relatives in the province or have been nominated under the strategic recruitment stream or currently working in the province or have completed their studies from the province.
The invited candidates under the latest draw have now 30 days to complete their final application. British Columbia is one of the prominent provinces of Canada and to attract skilled and experienced candidates they have to design the economic immigration pathway. The pathway allows the candidates to study, work and live in the province and on a further note apply for their PR. Need Assistance? Reach Out Us