After waiting for so long finally due to the Wuhan COVID – 19 virus, Australia is ready to welcome international students, immigrants and travellers with both hands.
However, there are plenty of students still there who wish to Study in Australia but face challenges in paying huge amounts of fees. Hence, Australian universities come a step ahead and take an initiative to support such students. Australian Universities are offering various scholarship offers that can adjust up to 25% to 100% fees for their education.
If you are looking to study in Australia but you may have concerned to adjust the amount of the fee then you should check the multiple scholarship options. Australian Universities are offering various undergraduate scholarship options for International students.
Here is the information for top undergraduate scholarships offered by the Australian universities,
Australian National University (Anu) Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Apply for Australia Immigration
- The scholarship is awarding more than 200 different awards based on the merits of students.
- The ANU divided their scholarship into 12 different categories.
- Students looking to study undergraduate are eligible to opt 25% fee waiver benefit for their study program.
- The scholarship also offers country-specific awards where the highest-valued students will be eligible first.
- The application deadline is December 15, 2022.
Bond University Internation Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
- The university is holding the no.1 rank for student satisfaction at the undergraduate level.
- International students can get the privilege to win up to 50% off their program fees.
- Students can only be entitled if they achieved a minimum ATAR of 96 or equivalent.
- Bond University is currently accepting applications. So interested students should register as early as possible.
James Cook University (Jcu) Vice Chancellor’s Internation Student Scholarship
- This is one of the most famous and the most generous scholarship in Australia.
- The scholarship offers up to A$ 40,000 award to winners for the minimum course duration.
- Applications are invitation-based only and only those candidates will be considered who have an average mark of 85% or higher.
- The applications will be assessed automatically once candidates submitted their course applications.
- The round of application assessments will open on October 10, 2022.
La Trobe University’s Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarship – India And Sri Lanka
- The university is offering a 100% scholarship of tuition fee for both the country’s students. However, interested students need to meet all the requirements.
- The scholarship is applicable for Bachelor’s level studies and any of the LA Trobe’s campuses.
- Interested students are advised to register first for full-time study at the university.
- University’s selection panel check the application based o the academics and extracurricular achievements.
- The university would like to see the willingness of students to be international student ambassadors for the university during their study period.
Southern Cross University, Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship
Get Your Academic Scholarship
- The scholarship is known as one of the best Australian scholarships for students who would like to live far from the big cities.
- Students will be awarded AS$15,000 per annum for their entire Bachelor studies duration.
- There are certain programs and campuses fixed to obtain the scholarship.
- The scholarship option is open only to those students who take admitted to these programs and campus.
- Lismore Campus
- Bachelor of Engineering System (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science programmes at Lismore Campus
- Coffs Harbour Campus
- Bachelor of Science degree at Coffs Harbour Campus
University Of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship
- The scholarship will be eligible for those who are going to start their first semester in 2023.
- Students can have a chance to get up to A$50,000 yearly value for any of the full-time degree programs.
- Students who are holding at least a minimum of 80% average in their course requirements.
- The scholarship options are currently open and will be closed on October 9, 2022.
Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence
- International students who are completing their Australian year 12 or bachelor in Australia with at least an ATAR of 98+ or equivalent will automatically be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship offers ten awards per year that have a valuation of around A$40,000.
- The valuation is divided equally over four years (maximum).
- Based on the reputation the university may ask the winners to indulge in promotional or marketing activities.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
- International students who enrol for full-time studies at Griffith Uni are eligible for the rewards.
- The scholarship offers half of the tuition fee amount and is also valid for the entire degree programme.
- Students must need to meet the scholarship requirement and submit their profile before the deadline in each trimester.