Tasmania State Migration Program Opening Soon!
As per the recent updates from Australia immigration The Tasmanian Nominated Skilled Migration Program will reopen on 29 January 2021 at 1pm (AEDT) for the general applications with some updated requirements. However, the interim program restriction will remain the same.
As per the instructions from the state department online application portal will be closed on 28th January 2021 at 5 pm (AEDT) and the draft application will be archived and closed. Then after the access will reopen on 29th January 2021 at 1 pm (AEDT).
It advisable that the new requirements and documentation updates are about to come so it is better to understand all the priorities before applying for the program. Over the years Aspire Square is holding leading name for the Australia PR visa Process. To get the accurate information about the latest updates and precise evaluation of your profile contact Aspire Square and get the privilege of Free Counselling for Australia PR.
Act Gsm Guidelines and Updated Occupation List
In the recent time there, specific updates are coming from Australia immigration and in the context Australian Capital Territory has updated their guidelines and occupation list (critical skills list) and the ACT Skilled Migration Program 2021 is now open. However, there are no changes in the eligibility criteria and matrix scoring criteria.
Here is the complete elaboration of the update.
Act Critical Skills List January 2021: the Act Critical Skills List was updated on 11th January 2021.
Ranking and Selection Process of The Year 2021-21
- January 2021 critical skills listed occupations which nominated from the matrix and those which are invited to apply for the nomination will be selected only.
- If the nominated occupation was removed from the January 2021 Critical Skills List then the matrix will not select and it will be lapsed automatically after 6 months.
- Especially the visa holders of subclass 457/482 and have the matrix score of 60+ points will get the invitation to apply for the ACT nomination
- For the overseas applicant still the Canberra Matrix will continue to remain close until the further update
Act Nomination Place
- There is a limitation of the number of nomination places are available as a result, the policy has decided to strictly enforced the only one ACT nomination place on per applicant
- An invitation will not be issued to those applicants who has been previously nominated by the ACT or if their invitation is on active mode/application is running in the system.
January 2021 Act Nomination Guidelines
the complete guidelines are published on the given below website
Upcoming Round of Invitation
- The next matrix invitation round is supposed to be declared on this Friday 15th January 2021.
- The matrix will come under the rank if only the applicants’ occupations has been added or remained in the Critical Skills List of ACT. Or if the applicants meet the 457/482 visa subclass criteria.
Act Nomination Places Allocation for The Year 2020-21
- Visa Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional – 598 places
- Visa Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated – 702 places
Allocation Remains on 1st January 2021
- Visa Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional – 552 places
- Visa Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated – 452 places
*the remaining allocations updates will be updated on the monthly bases.
- As the complete guidelines and Occupation list are updated for the Act so, to get the precise information about the latest updates and accurate evaluation of your profile contact Aspire Square and get the privilege of Free Counselling for Australia PR.
The Updated Act Critical Skilled Occupation List
|OCCUPATION CODE||OCCUPATION NAME||190||491|
|132411||Policy and Planning Manager (491 only)|
|133512||Production Manager (Manufacturing)|
|139911||Arts Administrator or Manager|
|149211||Call or Contact Centre Manager (491 only)|
|149212||Customer Service Manager|
|224412||Policy Analyst (491 only)|
|224912||Liaison Officer (491 only)|
|224914||Patents Examiner (491 only)|
|224999||Information and Organisation Prof. nec (491 only)|
|251311||Environmental Health Officer (491 only)|
|251312||Occupational Health and Safety Adviser|
|252312||Dentist (491 only)|
|272112||Drug and Alcohol Counsellor|
|272113||Family and Marriage Counsellor|
|272413||Translator (491 only)|
|272611||Community Arts Worker (491 only)|
|331211||Carpenter and Joiner|
|342111||Airconditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics|
|411712||Disabilities Services Officer|
|411713||Family Support Worker|
|411715||Residential Care Officer|
|452321||Sports Development Officer|
|511112||Program or Project Administrator|
Occupation List Updated in Act Critical Skilled Occupation List
- Many occupations added to the Act critical skilled occupation list
- The Act critical skilled occupation list was updated today and many occupations were added to the list. Some occupation are currently available only for 491 visa
- Following occupation were added to the list: (the tick mark indicates that the occupation is eligible for that visa subclass)
Australia Immigration Has Launched Second Graduate Visa Initiative Under The Subclass 485
Subclass 485 is the temporary graduate subclass which any international student can apply after comple...
Bsmq – Standard 190 and 491 Pathways Will Not Open Until Next Week
There are some important updates came from Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ) unit for B...