As Per The Latest Update In Australia Immigration, The Tasmanian Skilled Migration State Nomination Program Is Now Open For Registrations Of Interest (Rois). The Program Is Open To All Eligible Candidates. However, This Time The Authorities Have Also Included The Orange Pass Holders Who Meet The Minimum Eligibility Requirements.Apply Now for Australia Immigration!
Tasmania Skill Migration Eligibility Criteria
There Is A Step-By-Step Guideline For The Tasmania Skill Migration Program.
- The First And Foremost Thing Is That The Candidates Must Follow The Basic Eligibility Requirement That Is Set By The Dha (Department Of Home Affairs). Here Are The Basic Criteria Of The Dha.
- Age Must Be Less Than 45 Years
- A Positive Skill Assessment Report From One Of The Nominated Skill Assessment Bodies And As Per Dha’s Skilled Occupation List.
- Minimum “Competent” English Language Proficiency
- Minimum 65 Points At Least As Per The Dha’s Points Test.
- Submit The Expression Of Interest Through The Skillselect Which Is An Indication That Suggests That You Are Interested To Apply For The Australian Permanent Residency.
Must Read: The Migration Tasmania Skilled Australia Immigration Update
- As Far As Tasmania’s Skilled Nomination Is Concerned, It Has Different Pathways. Each Pathway Has Different Requirements.
- The Program Eligibility Is Based On The Attributes And The Authorities Have Given A Passing Colour For Each Attribute.
- You May Visit The Website Migration Tasmania Skilled Nomination Eligibility Checker To Find The Minimum Requirements And Priority Attributes For Each Nomination Pathway.
Register Your Interest and Request an Invitation to Apply
- You Need To Complete The Request For Invitation Form To Clear Your Intention For The Nomination Pathway.
- Here You Need To Attach Your Passport, EOI, CV, Skill Assessment Report, And English Language (PTE/IELTS) Result.
- There Is Certain Information You Need To Provide In Your EOI and CV Such As Current Study And The Latest Employment Details.
Apply for Nomination
- Upon Invitation, You Will Receive A Link To Complete Your Australia PR State Nomination Application.
- The Department Will Give You A Short Time To Submit Your Application For Your Nomination. It Is Just 14 Days So You Have To Hurry To Submit Your Final Application.
- You Have To Be Ready With All The Necessary Documents For The Selected Pathway Before Submitting Your Final Application. Here You Also Need To Take Care To Prepare The Documents For The Final Visa Application If You Will Be Nominated By The Dha.
- Along With The Documents You Will Also Require The Pay The Non-Refundable Fee Of Aus $220 To Apply For Nomination.
- You May Get An Opportunity To Reselect And Confirm The Eligible Subclass While The Online Application Process.
- The Supportive Documents Are Required To Prove Your Nomination Criteria As Per Your Selected Pathway. Moreover, You Also Have To Select The Priority Pathway Attributes That You Have Claimed While Submitting Your Request.
Apply for Visa
- Upon Your Nomination, Migration Tasmania Will Give The Instructions By Email And You Will Get The Invitation To Lodge Your Visa Application From The Department Of Home Affairs.
Nomination Allocation and Usage (As of 14 November 2022)
Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa:
- Nominations – 637 Of 2000 Places Used
- Unfinalised Nomination Applications– 225
- Invitations Issued But Not Yet Accepted – 42
- The Oldest Application Yet To Be Processed – Lodged 28/9/2022
Skilled Work Regional (Subclass491) Visa:
Contact Us for Immigration Process!
- Nominations – 409 of 1350 places used
- Unfinalised nomination applications – 50
- Invitations issued but not yet accepted – 23