The series of good news is continue to thrive from IRCC. November 16, 2022, is an exceptional day in the history of Canada Immigration. Due to the impact of the Wuhan Virus and the present labour market conditions in Canada, the government has allowed international students to work more than 20 hours per week. However, there is also a small precaution for the students that their study shall not be hampered due to this relaxation.
Hurry Up Apply Now for Canada!
Significant Points of the Announcement
- Last month, the IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) announced the relaxation for international students.
- As per the announcement, all international students are allowed to work for more than 20 hours per week. The relaxation will be applied for the academic years only.
- Moreover, the relief will be applicable between November 15, 2022, and December 31, 2023.
- The specific change is going to benefit a massive number of students who are currently Studying in Canada and even those who are looking to apply for a Canada Student Visa.
- As per the latest statistics, more than 500,000 international students are currently Studying in Canada.
- Nearly 400,000 student visa permits are already issued by the IRCC for the year 2022 and this number will be going to increase in the next year.
- This particular measure has been introduced by the Canadian government to support the labour market shortage in the country.
- According to the statistics, there is a huge number of students are working in industries like food services, retail, and hospitality. During the Wuhan COVID – 19 virus pandemic, these sectors affect a lot due to a sudden lockdown.
- However, the new rule will apply to each student who is holding a valid Canada Study Visa. Secondly, all the study visa holders whether they are doing a legal job in any industry or even looking for a job are eligible to work for more than 20 hours per week from now onwards.
Why do International Students Like to Move to Canada?
There are some amazing reasons why plenty of international students across the world would like to move to Canada for further studies. Here are some of the leading reasons.
Also Read: 10 Useful Tips for Newcomers to Easily Settle in Canada
Quality of Education
- As per the QS world ratings Canadian universities and colleges are falling on top ranks in the world.
- The study pattern is indulging practical assessment that gives a deep-down understanding of the subject.
- Moreover, Canadian education and Canadian industries are working together. As a result, students not only get the chance to get industry experience during their studies but also after completion of the studies they have the best chances to apply for study-relevant jobs as well.
- The Canadian study is known for its research-oriented programs, colleges/Universities and career opportunities.
- The government also encourage a lot of new students to involve in innovation and research. For that, the government allot grants as well as support the institutes to develop the infrastructure accordingly.
- Canada is one of the most culturally diversified countries in the world.
- Students and immigrants from over 200 countries made Canada their home or their higher study destination.
- The country follows, encourages and supports each culture of migrants. There is a space for every culture in Canada.
Safe and Sound
- Canada is also famous as one of the safest countries in the world.
- As per the studies, the country falls in the top 10 peaceful countries in the world.
After the horrible impact of the Wuhan COVID – 19 virus, the world is almost recovered. As result, most of all countries across the globe have declared a relaxation in their immigration policy. However, Canada is among the countries which were called and settled international students as well as new immigrants during the pandemic situation as well. On top of that to support the economy they are once again coming back with significant updates. So whether you would like to Move to Canada on a student visa or on permanent residency, it is the most appropriate time to act.
Contact Us for More Update About Canada!