The Manitoba province has declared its first draw of the New Year. In this draw, Manitoba has invited a total of 443 candidates from their standard streams. The explanation of the draws and invitations is given below.
Apply Now to Migrate to Canada
||Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) Issued
||Lowest-Ranked Candidate Invited
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba
|Skilled Workers Overseas
|International Education Stream
|*Out of this, those 97 candidates were nominated who have a valid Express Entry profile and Job Seeker Validation Code
Highlights of the Latest Manitoba Provincial Nominee (MPNP) Draw
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- It is the first draw of the New Year 2022, but in the row, it is #134 since May 2015, when Manitoba has started nominating the candidates from these streams.
- Usually, Manitoba immigration prefers candidates from the family class. However, from the last couple of years, very few draws had been declared under the category.
- Most of the draws declared under the Skilled Worker Overseas stream were invited directly by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative or have a valid Express Entry ID and Job Validation Code. (Candidates can be eligible to receive the Nomination from the Manitoba province if their express entry profile is valid, while the application assessment is in process.)
- There are a few reasons that candidates may not be nominated, though they have a higher score than the lowest-ranked candidates.
- Sometimes candidates miss providing a valid candidate number as per the TRF sheet. They may make an error to write the correct number or until an application come into the process, the language test is no longer valid.
- Candidates might have received invitations under the MPNP Strategic Initiative to apply but they did not provide valid invitation numbers.
- In the general scenario, some candidates also made a mistake in selecting their NOC codes. Candidates have mentioned in their profiles that they are working in regulated occupations and carrying a license to work in Manitoba. On the other end, while the immigration department asked to prove it, then they failed to provide convincing evidence. As a result, MPNP may refuse the application from those candidates. Here, as a candidate, if you are not confident enough to select your NOC, then you may take the help of Canada Immigration Consultants.
Something About Manitoba Province
- Manitoba is among the three easternmost prairie provinces.
- As per the 2016 census, it is the fifth most populous province of Canada.
- As per the Canadian confederation, it is the fifth province and it has formed on 15 July 1870.
- The name of the province’s name has come from the word CREE the meaning of the word is “THE NARROWS OF THE GREAT SPIRIT”
- Manitoba province also known as the state of lakes, the province has more than 100,000 lakes.
- The world’s one of the largest lakes is also situated in the province that is Lake Winnipeg, which biggest inland bodies of the freshwater lake.
- The province has some of the areas where the world’s heaviest snowfall has registered.
For the past few years, this MPNP Program is one of the most frequent programs to invite a good number of immigrants. However, as far as their Skilled Workers Overseas stream has been concerned for a couple of years they are mostly targeting the candidates who have a job offer letter from Manitoba based employer or nominated through Strategic Recruitment Initiative. With this New Year, there are likely chances that the province may focus on inviting more and more family class candidates.
Let Us Help You!