As we are all now aware that Australian immigration has started their operations in a full fledge mode. As a result, the department, states and relevant authorities are giving updates every now and then.
In the hierarchy, important updates came from Australian state nominations and skills assessment bodies. States like Queensland and Tasmania give their programs related updates. In addition, ACT declared its latest invitation round. Moreover, assessment bodies like VETASSESS and AACA have also given updates related to the practical skill assessment and overseas qualification assessment.Apply Now for Migrate to Australia!
State Migration Updates
Tasmanian Skilled Migration State Nomination Program Update
- As per the latest update from Tasmania, the eligibility checker for the migration Tasmania Skilled Nomination is available.
- The eligibility checker will be benefited the aspirants who would like to Move to Australia. On the other side, it will also help the agents to check the eligibility criteria for their clients.
- This checker gives the most appropriate nomination pathway information and some other attributes will also that may help them set the priority.
- In the present scenario, only those candidates are eligible for the Tasmanian Skilled Migration State Nomination program and register their interest in nominations who have at least one gold or green priority attribute.
- The application gateway for registration will be available for all eligible aspirants in October 2022.
Queensland SBO Pathway
Get Enrolled Now!
- Small Business Owners Pathway (SBO) is now OPEN for the 2022–23 program year
- As per the update on September 17, 2022, applicants who would like to apply for subclass 491 – Small Business Owner (SBO) pathway with Migration Queensland will fall under certain conditions.
- Such as, all the applicants for the specific subclass and program not only reside in Queensland state but also have to operate their business for at least three years from their visa grant.
- On the other side, if applicants are interested to sell their business before the tenure finishes then the state authority has an option to withdraw their 491 visa nominations and allow them to explore other visa options.
- Applicants are advised to ensure the latest visa conditions before proceeding with their applications.
Australian Capital Territory
Canberra Matrix Invitation Round – 13 September 2022
|190 Minimum Matrix Score||491 Nominations|
491 Minimum Matrix Score
|Matrix nominating Small Business Owners||3 invitations||90||0 invitations||–|
|Matrix nominating 457 / 482 visa holders||5 invitations||0 invitations|
|Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations||23 invitations||49 invitations|
|Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations||11 invitations||117 invitations|
Practical Skills Assessments by Vetassess
- As per the latest update, the VETASSESS is conducting a Practical Assessment in the UK from 18 – 21 October 2022. In the South Africa from 14 – 21 November 2022.
- Moreover, a Practical Assessment for Australian Migration purpose is required for Electricians, plumbers and air-conditioning/refrigeration mechanics.
- As far as India has concerned, the dates for the Practical Assessment may be announced soon.
AACA Priority Processing Service for Applicants
- As per the latest update, the AACA (Architect Registration Boards Around Australia) is offering Priority Processing Services to candidates who are holding overseas degrees and would like to do the qualification assessment.
- The services are available for both kinds of applicants such as new applicants and stage 2 applicants.
- Candidates who required an urgent assessment outcome will be benefited from the priority services.
- After completing the basic formalities of submitting the OQA assessment and pay the priority services of AUD 500, the applicants can expect an invitation to interview within ten business days.
- Here applicant needs to be alert toward their applications. The application must be submitted with all the necessary documents. Moreover, the applicants must be available for an interview once the application got submitted.
- The AACA may deny the processing for such applications that are incorrect or their documents are missing and applicants are unavailable for an interview. If anything goes wrong and the AACA is unable to process then within ten working days a Priority Services Fee will be refunded to the applicants.