The recently Alberta Provincial Nomination Program has declared the latest draw result. As per the draw, Alberta province has invited 350 Notification of Interest (NOI) letters to those candidates, who have the CRS score of 325 and have work experience in Alberta’s in-demand NOCs.
Highlights of The Latest Alberta PNP Draw
Migrate to Your Dream Destination
- It is the second draw for March month and again invited same 350 candidates that invited in the first draw, which was held on 8th March 2022.
- This time the draw has closed with seven points higher than the previous draw.
- However, it has not influenced the number of invitations.
- It is the fifth draw of the year 2022 and 1700 candidates have already received the notification of interest until now.
- The previous draw was the lowest draw for this year, which was closed 318.
- On the other end, CRS of 346 was the highest cut-off declared on January 18.
- As per the draw pattern of AAIP, the immigration never declares the occupation codes (NOCs)
Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) Draws For Year 2022
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) renamed as the Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP).
|Date of draw
|March 22, 2022
|March 8, 2022
|February 1, 2022
|January 18, 2022
|January 5, 2022
Check Your Eligibility Now!
Latest Update on Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP)
March 29, 2022
- As per the latest update on March 29, 2022 the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced the limits for the nomination for Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) for year 2022.
- That means this year AAIP can invite certain number of candidates for this year. Last year the Alberta immigration has invited 6,250 candidates.
March 04, 2022
Apply Now for Migrate to Canada
- Additionally, on March 4th the AAIP has also respond on the Ukraine crisis and implemented a temporary processing measure for the Ukrainian citizens.
- Application and post-decision services will be prioritized,
- The application fees and post-decision service fees reimbursed by the Alberta government for all the candidates and nominees after February 24.
- Ukrainians can submit their applications even with incomplete documents due to conflict, if they are meeting the selection criteria of AAIP.
- If in case candidates are unable to provide the necessary documents then they need to submit a written explanation and shows the evidence that they have already requested the documents but due to the conflict they are unable to get it.
Alberta immigration is one of the key provinces for the migrants to settle. However, due to the Wuhan virus pandemic the immigration has slow down their pace to invite number of candidates. However, as the borders are now open and the entire world is recovering from the virus effect, there are likely chances that AAIP will start calling good number of candidates soon.