The UK’s attractive job prospects and booming salaries make it the most desirable country to study and dwell in. Among many Benefits of Study in UK, one is the possibility of great career commencement. Apart from offering the finest quality of education, the UK allows international students to start a great career journey. Yes, you can work while you study in UK. Moreover, the country also allows you to stay back and work after you finish your Study in UK.
Here we are discussing the top-paying jobs for students in the UK that allow them to make the best earnings while they are at the university.Check Your Eligibility for Free!
Highest Paying Jobs in UK for International Students
- Accounting positions are available to students with a background in business and finance. The hourly pay is roughly £12.34.
- Part-time marketing jobs are available for students with past marketing experience or who are studying a related degree, and they earn almost 11.61 per hour.
Health and Medicine
- For students pursuing a degree in Health and Medicine, it is possible to get part-time work in the field and earn around £9.88 an hour.
- You can teach others while learning. Language or music tutors are in high demand in the UK and get nearly £11.04 per hour.
Must Read: Study in UK – Admission Process and Requirements
- Without a specific qualification, shift-based work can be done. All you need is a strong grasp of the English language and an optimistic attitude. If you work in this position, you can expect to make roughly £10.35 per hour.
- The construction industry offers different shift options. Students can earn roughly £13.58 per hour by doing painting, decorating, and other relevant things.
- For students, sales is a fantastic line of work. Short and versatile jobs, with an appealing hourly rate of approximately £8.82 per hour, can provide good financial help to students without interfering with their education.
- Students with strong computer skills can work on administrative positions. For skilled and determined students, the hourly income of approximately £9 is not too difficult to achieve.
Read More: UK Student Visa – The Assurance of Shinning Future
Best Paid Jobs in UK After Graduate
As the UK provides employment options to international students after they complete their studies, the amount of money they can make is a crucial consideration when deciding whether or not to study there. Since the UK is quite expensive, you’ll need a substantial sum to cover your living expenses, student loans, and other expenses, as well as Live a High-Class Lifestyle. Following is information about the highest-paying jobs in the UK once you graduate.
- A dentist’s starting salary in the UK ranges from £36,000 to £38,999. The profession is compelling to obtain a high-paying job not only in the UK but also in other nations. Cardiff University, Queen Mary University of London, King’s College London, University of Birmingham, and others are among the Best UK Universities that provide high-quality degrees in the subject and can help you find work as quickly as possible.
Wanna check your eligibility for the course, book an appointment with an informed Abroad Education Consultant in your area.
- A degree in engineering is unquestionably sufficient for obtaining a high-paying job in the UK. General engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and chemical engineering are some of the different types of engineering courses available in the United Kingdom. An engineer’s starting salary in the UK ranges from £27,000 to £29,999. The University of Warwick, King’s College London, Imperial College London, University of Oxford, and the University of Cambridge are the Best Universities in the UK to study engineering.
If you’ve been accepted to a reputable UK university but are unsure how to begin the UK Student Visa Process, meet with an experienced team of UK student visa consultants to help you out.Find Your Suitable Job
- IT field is highly evolving, hence, IT professionals are in high demand not just in the UK but across the planet. Consequently, computer science professionals make their place on the list of highest paying people in the UK. The average starting salary ranges between £27,000 – £29,999. The UK universities that offer appreciable computer science degrees are the University of Manchester, University College London, University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, and others.
- Many opportunities for skilled architectural graduates exist in the international job market. In the UK, these professionals can start with reasonable pay and advance as their abilities and experience grow. An architect’s beginning salary ranges from £21,000 to £23,999. The University of Leeds, University of Sheffield, University of Manchester, University of Cambridge, and others are among the Best UK Universities that provide top-notch architect programs.
- Law graduates’ salaries may be low at first, but as time passes and their experience grows, they may have opportunities to earn handsomely. Lawyer jobs in the UK pay between £21,000 and £23,999 on average. To pursue a law degree in the UK, some of the best universities you can opt for include the University of Oxford, University College London, University of Edinburgh, University of Manchester, and the University of Warwick.
- Business management professionals can start with a salary of £30,000 or more. The global market contains a large number of job openings in this popular industry. The University of Oxford, University College London, King’s College London, University of Warwick, and others are excellent UK universities to acquire top skills in the field.
Explore: Dos & Don’ts While You on UK Study Visa
A degree is a fantastic addition for increasing your earning capacity, and studying abroad makes it much more so. The UK is unquestionably a desirable location for settling and establishing a solid career. Meet with a trained team of Overseas Education Consultants if you’re confused about which line of work can get you the best job.Need Assistance? Reach Out to Us