There is an important update came from Tasmania. An update especially for the candidates who have received the nomination and would like to submit the final application. Moreover, the department is also updating the system that will be in use from 12 December 2022.
Highlights of the Latest Changes
- The central portal for the Tasmanian Skilled Visa Nomination is about to be launched on the afternoon of 12 December 2022.
- These new changes will be considered the new Migration Tasmania Application Gateway.
- As per the department, they are adopting the new system and transferring the process. The authorities are expecting new changes may work correctly.
- However, the applicants need to consider that they cannot submit any new applications until the new gateway is live on 12 December 2022.
- On the other end, if any of the candidates have not received invitations to apply then they are required to wait until the gateway goes live.
- Registration lines will be live from 12 December 2022 and they will receive in the gateway. Moreover, the registration will be held for six months. As per the priority attributes claimed, the highest-ranking aspirants will be invited for the nomination.
About the Interim ROI
In the interim ROI, three parameters will be considered for those candidates,
- Who has submitted the ROI and received the invitation?
- Who has submitted the ROI and not received the invitation?
- Who does not submitted their ROI yet?
Also Read: Tasmania Skill Migration is Open for ROI
Candidates Who Have Submitted their ROIs and Received the Invitation
- For those candidates, this change will not affect them. They can continue to submit their nomination application until 9 December 2022.
Candidates Who Have Submitted their ROIs but Yet not Received an Invitation to Apply
- These candidates are required to wait until the new ROI application Gateway opens. It means, they need to wait until 12 December 2022 afternoon. All the submitted ROIs will hold for six months.
Candidates Who do not Have Submitted Their ROIs Yet
- For those candidates who have yet not submitted their ROIs, they need to wait until 12 December 2022 when the Application Gateway will be launched.
Tasmanian Skilled Migration Nomination Allocation
Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa:
- Nominations – 784 of 2000 places used
- Unfinalised Nomination Applications– 184
- Invitations Issued But not Yet Accepted – 12
- The oldest Application Yet to Be Processed – lodged 13/10/2022
Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) Visa:
Check Your Skilled Migration Nomination!
- Nominations – 480 of 2250 places used
- Unfinalised Nomination Applications– 103
- Invitations Issued But Not Yet Accepted –
- The Oldest Application Yet to Be Processed – lodged 3/10/202