Since the Wuhan Virus (COVID 19) Pandemic begins one of the most common questions has become the talk of the town that when will Australia open borders for international students? There are a few updates that came from Australia during but it does not give any concrete information. But after waiting for so long, finally, the NSW Government has come with relaxing news. The government has declared the NSW International Student Arrivals Pilot Plan that can help to return International Students in Australia. The guideline and some specific parameters that the applicants require to follow are mentioned below.Apply Now for Study in Australia
What is NSW International Student Arrivals Pilot Plan?
- As per the announcement, the plan allows the international students to return to their education providers in NSW.
- The Pilot Plan has been designed and will execute by the NSW Government, Study NSW and all NSW universities.
- The program is about to start from December 2021, and in the first phase of the program, they are targeting nearly 500 international students in NSW, Australia.
How the NSW International Student Arrivals Pilot Plan will commence?
- In the first slot of the pilot program, 250 international students who are studying with the NSW universities will get the priority to enter Australia.
- The program is expected to start in early December 2021 and target to bring 250 international students every fortnight.
Which are the COVID 19 Measurement Steps International Students Should Follow Before Entering in Australia?
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- One of the basic requirements for international students to return to Australia is they must be vaccinated with Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA) recognised COVID-19 vaccination.Acceptable Vaccines :
- Moderna Australia Pty Ltd
- Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd
- AstraZeneca Pty Ltd or COVISHIELD
- Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd
- All the international students must need to land in Sydney.
- All the international students must be quarantined in the Purpose-Built Student Accommodation in Sydney for 14 days.
Will the NSW Government will Provide Any Support to the International Students?
- The NSW Government and the federal government will provide all the necessary support to the returning international students to NSW.
- While returning to NSW on each stage of the International Student Arrivals Pilot Plan process, the universities will be in touch directly with the international students.
- The cost of the travelling and accommodation will be carried by the universities.
- The international students may expect to cover the flight costs as well.
- The specification of the cost is yet to be finalized, and then the universities will convey it to the students.