Nowadays when students are looking to study further or a higher education they may have got several options. Whether inside of a country or outside, aspirants can have multiple ways. As far as, the latest trend has concerned, youngsters to middle age candidates are opting to study abroad than study in their native place. Because that includes plenty of benefits such as,
- First and foremost, candidates look for the quality of education and lifestyle.
- Students also seek handsome earning opportunities with international exposure.
- Many candidates would like to be a part of a melting pot culture.
- Students also find the best career options and exclusive study options.
- Many see the study abroad option as a stepping stone to permanent residency too.
However, there are still plenty of dilemmas among students to find better countries and courses. One of the best options to find an ideal country to study in is to check the eligibility first.Start Your UK Study Visa process Now!
According to some statistics and surveys, at present time, one country that fits well for all sorts of profiles is the UK. In addition, if the UK Student Visa has concerned, the upcoming year seems promising. Several factors are responsible for that.
- The country is accepting applications from almost all sorts of educational backgrounds holders. However, the acceptance relies more on the eligibility criteria.
- From the day BREXIT has implemented, the country opens their gates the people from other countries as well. India is one of the favourites among them.
- The UK also ease their student visa rules for international students. For instance, a long education gap accepts by the country.
- International students may travel with their spouse and child as well. Moreover, their spouse would get a legal open work permit until the primary applicant has legal status in the country.
- Apart from this, if students have children then they can also get a UK Education without spending any additional money until their standard 12th.
- International students have great chances to obtain TEER – 2 visas after completing their studies.
If you are looking to apply for a UK Study Visa in the year 2023 then here is a complete guideline that may support you to find the ideal way to initiate. Find the complete details about the process and require documentation for the complete UK student visa.
Check the Details: Study In UK In September 2023 Intake
Process of UK Study Visa
Step 1 – Identify the Program
- As per the UK student visa rules, any candidate above 16 years can apply for a visa for further study.
- Students first identify the relevant score as per their educational background. Moreover, they also need to find universities to which they can apply. Usually, UK Universities do not take any application fees, so by checking the eligibility criteria you can apply to multiple universities.
Step 2 – Provide Language Result
- Based on your educational background you may get a conditional offer letter from one or more universities.
- A conditional offer letter requires you to fulfil certain conditions like submitting the English language result.
- UK study visa allows the English language tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, and DUOLINGO. In some cases, UK immigration also allows applying for a UK Study visa without IELTS as well.
Step 3 – Arrangements of Fund
- The Fund is one of the crucial parts of the UK Student Visa Process.
- A sufficient fund is a combination of fee payment and living costs. It means students must show a sufficient balance for a certain period that can prove that they have enough funds.
- The cost of living is based on the place where you are going to live and the size of family members that you would like to bring.
- At the time of application, your bank balance certificate or education loan approval letter require to submit.
- Proof of relationship also requires if your fund is in your parent’s name.
Step 4 – Waiting for CAS Letter
- The Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letter is one of the important documents in the UK Student Visa Application.
- Without a CAS letter, you cannot apply for UK Study visa.
- CAS is a reference number that will be issued by the education institute when any student has been offered by the university to take admission.
Step 5 – Document Preparation and Arrangement
Start Your UK Study Visa process Now!
- A passport is the most essential document to start the application.
- Your passport should not be expired or going to expire soon.
- It is advisable to make a new passport if there is an address change or you have updated your marital status.
- Official Translated Copies of supporting documents. As per the rule, all the regional language documents should be translated into English.
- You are required to submit decent copies of all the educational documents.
- If you are carrying legitimate work experience then all the work experience documents require to submit.
- The department does not require original copies of the document. However, you need to submit decent scan copies which were taken from original documents.
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) Certificate. If in case, your university may ask you.
- A valid Tuberculosis Test Medical Certificate.