UK study visa is one of the dream destinations in recent times. However, plenty of students are still in the dilemma to arrange their documentation needs. Apart from the documents, there are other things to sort out as well. The article gives you the best idea of not only the documents but also covers a glimpse of the UK Study Process as well.
Each year many international students take the decision to study in the UK because of to obtain a quality education in a place that is the home of some of the renowned universities of the world. It is said that once you experienced the UK then no other place in the world will attract you. As a result, thousands of students choose the UK as their favourite study destination.
In terms of education, the prestigious Russell Group universities are there that provide the reputed degree programs as well as worldwide recognized qualifications. Apart from education, the UK has international students from almost every part of the world. According to a survey, more than half a million international students are currently studying in the UK which is nearly 20% of the UK’s total population. The country has a bunch of cities that are fully cosmopolitan and you will find the taste of multiculturism in each corner of these places.Enroll Now to Study Abroad
The Checklist Before You Think to Study in UK
How to Apply?
- Whether you are from the UK or outside of the UK you can apply for the degree (undergraduate and post-graduate) through the UCAS portal. UCAS is formally known as the University and Colleges Admissions Services.
- UCAS is basically, a portal through which any students can check there and apply to their study relevant universities and programs.
- Once you received the offer letter from any of the universities, you can process ahead for the Tier 4 (General) visa.
Apply for a UK Student Visa
Apply Now for UK Student Visa
- First, fulfil all the basic requirements of the UK Study Visa such as
- Have you completed your 12th standard or graduation in recent time?
- Have you ever appeared for English language tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, DUOLINGO, etc?
- Do you have enough money to support yourself while studying in the UK?
- Do you belong to the country that is falling in European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland?
- Second, submitting the application to the UK immigration
- Avoid mistakes and fill out the forms correctly.
- Make sure to the information, and documentation must misrepresent your application.
- Do enough research for the selected university and chosen course, as well as be prepared for the interview.
- Generally, UK education is quite expensive for international students because of two major reasons – first, international students need to pay more than domestic students. Second, due to the high currency exchange rate fee seems high to international students.
- Moreover, metro cities like London, are expensive for international students to survive so the budget needs to prepare accordingly. However, certain cities that are cost-effective such as Cardiff, Bristol, Leicester, Southampton, Manchester, etc.
- Your part-time jobs can be your best companion so build the network to find the job at the earliest after your arrival to the UK.
English Language Proficiency
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- English language proficiency is must for the UK Study Visa. That is why certain tests that are valid like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, and DUOLINGO.
- Apart from this, some universities may conduct their English language test or interview to get finalized the admission.
- Moreover, after applying for the final visa process the immigration department also may organise an interview of the students. English language proficiency can also be tested at the time.
Documents Should Carry While Before Travel
Being a student there is a list of the documents that you should carry with you because that can support you while studying in the UK
Need Assistance? Reach Out to Us
- Passport size photos
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- University Documents (Admission Letter, etc)
- Enrollment confirmation from the university
- Exam Certificate (Language Test, degree certificates)
- Bank Account Details
- Address Book and contacts of references
- Accommodation Contract (if any)