Since the Wuhan Virus pandemic has begun Australia has shrunk itself like a tortoise when sensing the danger. According to some statistics, the government has imposed the longest lockdown in the world. Though some people have criticized the Australian government for these strong actions. However, this defensive approach helped to save millions of Australian citizens to become a victim of the disease.
According to a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln “Behind the dark clouds, the Sun is still shining” Australia was just awaiting when the dark clouds of the pandemic passed. Now, as we can see the impact of the Wuhan virus is reducing day by day. As a result, the Australian government has also swung into action. From November 2021 the government is continuously declaring the Australia Immigration relevant reforms. These reforms not only benefited the Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residency holders but also give the advantage to the temporary visa holders. In the continuation, the government has also announced some changes in April month as well. Here are the recent updates.
Apply Now for Migrate to Australia
April 02, 2022
The 2nd of April 2022 has proven one of the most significant days for Australia and India. After almost 10 years of negotiation and long discussion finally, both countries have signed the historical Free Trade Agreement (FTA) that is called “Australia-India Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement (AI ECTA)”.
Advantages of Australia-India FTA Agreement
Check Your Eligibility Now!
- There are plenty of different benefits that will be delivered to business people, entrepreneurs, and especially to those candidates who would like to Study in Australia or want to Apply for Australia Permanent Residency.
- According to some analysis, nearly 100,000 international students have enrolled on various courses in Australia. The agreement will bring great advantages to them such as, may it help to extend their stay.
- It increases the trade dealing between two countries. As per the agreement, India will remove the tariff charges on 85% of Australian products that import to India.
- On the other side, the Australian government provides duty-free access to more than 6000 Indian broad sectors.
Impact on Australian Immigration
- Now Australia will also allow the Indians to apply for work & holiday visas for a couple of years.
- As per these new visa terms, around 1000 Indian youngsters can earn in Australia for approximate 1 year or longer.
- Long term open work permit will also be applicable for top IT, engineering, mathematics and science graduates.
- Additionally, longer terms post-study visas will also be applicable for Indian graduates, and postgraduates, who have studied STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) specialists.
April 12, 2022
As per the latest update, the Australian government and the DHA has implemented a new rule for the Australian Study Visa (Subclass 500) Holders. There is an important update announced by Australian immigration regarding the Australian Study Visa (Subclass 500).
As per the latest update from Australia, the Australian government is changing the course rules. The new rules are expected to be implemented from July 2022.
Migrate to Your Dream Destination
Highlights of the New Rule
- As per the rule, those international students who currently hold or will receive the Australia Study Visa will be unable to change their coursed or research topics without the approval of the Minister.
- The minister also has the right to disapprove the request, if he does not satisfy and found any unreasonable risk of unwanted transfer of critical technology by the visa holder.
- The new rule will be applicable under the new legislation formation Section 8204A and 8204B.
- The rule will be given strength to the Ministerial authority. If the ministry feels that the changes are not in favour of Australia then they refuse them as well.
- The change also gives the privilege to the Australian Student Visa holders to appeal and challenge the decision. Additionally, they can also claim the decision report as well.
- The new condition will be applicable after the 1st of July, 2022.
- Candidates who have already applied for the change will not be affected by the update.
April 14, 2022
According to the most recent update from Australia, the Australian government has now finally granted the extension for the subclass 476 visa holders till 14 April 2024. This visa subclass 476 allows those engineering students who would like to pursue their higher education in Australia for up to 18 months.
Need Assistance? Reach Out to Us
Highlights of the Update
- The Australian government has taken an initiative and approved the long-awaited visa extension for the visa subclass 476 as well.
- Additionally, the secondary visa holders will also get the benefit of the change. However, only those applications will be considered who have applied after 31 January 2022.
- Candidates who were outside of Australia between 1 February 2020 and 14 December 2021 can also apply for the extension but they must hold the primary subclass 476.
- Even candidates whose visas have ceased can also apply for the extension. Only those who cannot apply whose visas were cancelled before the mentioned date.
As now immigration industry is back in the action, more and more people start showing interest to migrate. As a result, several countries have opened their gates to invite migrants but only two are there to give the permanent settlement option. First Australia and second Canada. Both of these countries had permanent residency programs over the years.