Studying in foreign countries is one of the crucial decisions in any student’s life. Because the decision either puts students on the pick of the career or may be a reason for a significant downfall. There are several factors responsible before coming to any concrete decision to Study Abroad. For instance, the selection of country, eligibility criteria, and University or college selection. However, above all the purpose of taking foreign education plays a vital role. In general, students go for better education and further settlement option. There are a few countries that provide both these options simultaneously and Australia is one of them. Australian universities are holding the top ranking in the world and are known for their quality of education. Furthermore, the country also gives a variety of Permanent Residency Programs.
There is a range of options available when going to apply to Australian Universities. However, without understanding the process random applications in the universities may cause a delay in the process. Here are the steps that will help to select the right pathway before Applying to Study in Australia.Study at Your Dream Destination!
1 – Better to Select a University That Fits Your Need
There are 43 renowned universities in Australia. So before starting to apply do enough research about the universities, specific programs, campuses, etc. Apart from this, you should also need to figure out the further settle options. Moreover, you should apply to multiple universities which give a wide range of selections.
2 – Start Applying for an Offer Letter
Once you are done with your research then it is the right time to apply. Here you need to find out the required documents for the application and achieve the English language score. For instance,
- A passport is a basic document to do the application
- Arrange Academic transcripts
- Proof of funds/scholarship documentation
- Appear for the English language test such as IELTS (Academic) or PTE
Some universities may charge application fees that are around AUD 50 to AUD 125 or may higher. Some institutes also offer the application waive off so find them and apply at the earliest.
3 – Wait Until The Application Gets Selected
It’s time to wait and watch. This is an important period when your application is under process. In this stage, your documents and result get evaluated by the universities and are about to take the final decision for your case. This procedure usually takes a couple of weeks or longer. Be available to respond promptly when any university requires any further details for your application.Apply Now for Study in Australia
4 – Acceptance or Refusal of The Application
At this stage, only two possibilities are likely to happen. One is accepted or another is rejected. If your application is accepted then you need to move further for confirming the application. In some cases, if the applications have been submitted without the English language score then there are likely changes to get the conditional offer letter. Based on that you need to fulfil the criteria to complete your enrolment process.
On the other end, if your application gets refused then you need to wait for other institutes’ responses or you may also approach other universities as well.
5 – Start Your Further Australia Study Visa Process
To confirm the enrolment you need to complete certain criteria such as pay the program fees, take the overseas student health cover and submit the necessary documents. After completing the enrolment process, you require to represent your application to the Australian immigration department for visa confirmation. The process may require your medicals, payment of visa fees and other documents like work experience documents, fund documents, identity documents, language score and dependent documents.Check Your Eligibility for Free!
List of Australian Universities
Here is the list of the universities in Australia where you can find out.
Australian Capital Territory
- Australian National University – http://www.anu.edu.au/study/information-for/international-students
- University of Canberra – http://www.canberra.edu.au/international
New South Wales
Choose Your Desired Universities
- Australian Catholic University – https://www.acu.edu.au/international
- Charles Sturt University – http://study.csu.edu.au/international
- Macquarie University – https://www.mq.edu.au/international.php
- Southern Cross University – http://scu.edu.au/international/
- University of New England – https://www.une.edu.au/study/international
- University of New South Wales – http://www.international.unsw.edu.au/
- University of Newcastle – https://www.newcastle.edu.au/international
- University of Sydney – http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/
- University of Technology, Sydney – http://www.uts.edu.au/future-students/international
- Western Sydney University – http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/international
- University of Wollongong – https://www.uow.edu.au/future/international/index.html
- Charles Darwin University – http://www.cdu.edu.au/international
- Bond University – http://bond.edu.au/future-students/international
- CQ University – https://www.cqu.edu.au/international-students
- Federation University of Australia – https://federation.edu.au/brisbane
- Griffith University – http://www.griffith.edu.au/international
- James Cook University – http://www.jcu.edu.au/international/
- Queensland University of Technology – https://www.qut.edu.au/international
- University of Queensland – https://future-students.uq.edu.au/
- University of Southern Queensland – http://www.usq.edu.au/study/international
- University of the Sunshine Coast – http://www.usc.edu.au/learn/international-students
Select Your Desired Universities
- Carnegie Mellon University – http://www.australia.cmu.edu/
- Flinders University – http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/
- Torrens University Australia – http://www.torrens.edu.au/studying/international-students
- University of Adelaide – http://international.adelaide.edu.au/
- University of South Australia – http://www.unisa.edu.au/study-at-unisa/international-students/
- University of Tasmania – http://www.utas.edu.au/international
- Deakin University – http://www.deakin.edu.au/study-at-deakin/international-students
- Federation University of Australia – http://federation.edu.au/international
- La Trobe University – http://www.latrobe.edu.au/international
- Monash University – https://www.monash.edu/study/international
- RMIT University – https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-us/international-students/
- Swinburne University of Technology – http://www.swinburne.edu.au/study/international/
- University of Divinity – http://www.divinity.edu.au/study/international-student-resources/
- University of Melbourne – https://www.unimelb.edu.au/
- Victoria University – http://www.vu.edu.au/study-with-us/international-students
Need Assistance? Reach to Us!
- Curtin University – http://international.curtin.edu.au/
- Edith Cowan University – http://www.ecu.edu.au/degrees/international
- Murdoch University – http://www.murdoch.edu.au/Future-students/International-students/
- University of Notre Dame Australia – http://www.nd.edu.au/nav-future-students/international-students
- University of Western Australia – http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/