The Leeds Beckett University has declared two important announcements. First, the deadline to upload PG or Masters’ courses applications has been brought forward to Friday, 3rd June. Second, currently suspended accepting applications from India for 4 courses. Get the full details below.
Leeds Beckett University’s Announcement For September 2022 Intake
As per the recent update, the university has done two major announcements for students who would like to Study in the UK. Especially, the announcements have declared for September 2022 intake. These announcements have taken place due to the heavy and unexpected application flow. The university has faced an unpredicted volume of applications. Here is the brief information about the announcements.
- Candidates who have applied for the Postgraduation or Masters’ courses have received additional time to upload their final application. The university has extended the deadline to submit the applications until Friday, 3rd
- Secondly, the university has suspended attending the application from India. However, there are only four courses included in the announcement. The four courses are
- MSc Management,
- MSc Management and International Business,
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- Although, the announcement will not affect those candidates who have applied before 10 April 2022.
- Apart from this, the university has raised the concern about a change of course and advised the students to avoid the course change as much as they can, because ultimately it will affect the application process and eventually, bothers the visa processing as well.
Some Important Reminders
Along with the announcement, students are also advised to keep an eye on the given below deadlines.
Check Your Eligibility Now!
- As per the update, students need to do the payment of their 50% of course fees after the deductions of the scholarship amount before the end of the day on 1st July 2022.
- Additionally, students also need to consider that they have to pay their deposit within a month since they receive their Unconditional Offer Letter or Payment deadline, whichever is earlier.
- Norm implemented from 21st April 22.
- The 8th of July has been decided as the deadline to submit the CAS Request Form, financial documents and other relevant documents.
- Some Important Notes
- If the financials will be matured after the date, that will be not acceptable.
- Till the students match the deadline of CAS, the university will continue the process of conditional to the unconditional offer letter.
These announcements seem a bit harsh to some candidates, but they also need to understand that “An Early Start Is Healthy Start“. As the popularity of student visas increases, the UK is playing an important role by inviting a huge number of international students. So students also need to pull their socks and try to complete the requirements of their UK Study visa process.
Migrate to Your Dream Destination