Canada has held the sixth consecutive draw under the Provincial Nominee Program. In the recent draw, immigration has invited 924 candidates who have active Express Entry profiles. The lowest-ranked invited candidates have received the final ITA (Invitation to Apply) with 754 CRS points.
In the current scenario, there are only two countries, which provide the privilege of permanent residency. One is Australia and another in Canada. From the last almost two years, since the Wuhan virus pandemic hits the world, Australia Immigration has taken a step back and did not declared any significant announcement for the offshore candidates. However, from the last two to three months Australian Immigration has also swung into action and declared some better news for the aspirants.
On the other end, Canada Immigration has taken some remarkable steps to attract more and more migrants even during the COVID 19 situation. Because of that, plenty of candidates who were looking to migrate to Australia has shifted either to Canada Permanent Residency or Canada Study Visa.Check Your Eligibility Now!
Latest Canada Express Entry Draw #218
On March 16, Canada has declared their latest Express Entry Draw. Here are the key highlights of the draw.
- This is draw #218 of Express Entry. The draw has invited 924 candidates who have their active Express Entry program.
- The lowest-ranked candidates have received the final ITA (invitation to apply) with a cut-off of 754 points.
- This is the sixth consecutive draw under the Provincial Nominee Program of the year 2022.
- From the last September 15, Canada Immigration is continuously declaring the draw under the same category and today’s draw is 14 continues to draw under the PNP category.
- In this draw, Canada Immigration has invited 924 candidates, who are 123 candidates less than the last March 2, draw.
- Surprisingly the draw cut-off is also less than the previous draw still the draw has invited lesser than the previous one.
- These 924 candidates have previously received the nomination from any of the provinces and as a result, 600 CRS points have been added to their Express Entry profile.
After Receiving the ITA
Apply Now for Migrate to Canada
- Receiving the ITA means the documents that candidates have represented to the province upon getting nominations, now with they need to prove their eligibility to the federal government.
- After receiving the final ITA, the candidates will have 60 calendar days to submit their final application.
- There are some more documents required to submit along with the application. For instance, medical, police clearance certificate, reference letter from the employer, etc.
- Apart from this, there are also chances that the immigration officer may ask you for some more documents after analysing your submitted application.
- Along with the application candidates also need to pay certain fees like Canada Visa Fees, RPR (Right to Permanent Residency Fees) and Biometric Fees)
The latest provincial nomination draw and the continuation of the draw under the same category have proven that the trend of the nomination is shifted to Canadian provinces. So if you are an applicant and looking to migrate to Canada on a permanent base then you should target and prepare your profile as per the provincial nomination guidelines.