One of the prominent universities of the UK – Glasgow Caledonian University has now opened its programs for the September 2022 intake. As per the latest update on UK study visas, several other universities are also opening the gates to invite more and more international students. However, due to the war between Russia & Ukraine, the UK Study visa process may be affected and slow down.
About Glasgow Caledonian University
The foundation of the university is done in the year 1875 and it takes more than 118 years for a Glasgow School of Cookery to become Glasgow Caledonian University. Today the GCU has achieved some of the significant achievements and as result, the university becomes first choice among plenty of international students who especially would like to pursue study in the UK.
Why Glasgow Caledonian University?
Apply Now for UK Study Visa
- The GCU is known as one of the largest and most dynamic universities in Scotland.
- The university has more than 20000 students from 100+ nations across the world.
- The university has two campuses.
- First, one is in the city of Glasgow, Scotland. The campus is famous for its world-class infrastructure and plethora of facilities.
- Saltire Centre is one of the attractions of the campus.
- Additionally, the university’s library will give access to more than 270,000 books, and a huge range of online resources such as eBooks, databases, journals, and much more research material.
- Apart from this, the campus has a
- Vision centre
- GCU Clinic
- Residential and dining facilities
- Comfortable accommodation that can manage more than 600 students at a time. And
- Various cafes serve notorious and delicious food.
- The second campus is situated in London city.
As per the announcement, the university has opened both undergraduate and post-graduation programs for the September 2022 intake in the UK. Here are the entry criteria at the GCU.
- 60% and above in standard 12th
- 50% or higher for the 4 years of Bachelor Degree, or
- 60% or higher is require for 3 years Bachelor Degree
English Language Requirement
- Overall 6.0 bands, with no less than 5.5 bands in any module
- Overall 78, with
- Listening: 17,
- Reading: 18,
- Writing: 17,
- Speaking: 20
- Overall 54, with no less than 51 in any of the module
The Glasgow Caledonian University is offering the English Language (IELTS) waiver options as well. Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the UK study visa without IELTS
Check Your Eligibility Now!
- To get admission in Undergraduate or Postgraduate programs without an English language requirement, candidates need to have at least 70% marks in English Subject in standard 12th. However, states like Punjab, Haryana, and Uttarakhand are not considered for the without IELTS admissions.
- Additionally, MOI (Medium of Instruction) will be accepted for the Post graduation courses but only those students can apply, who have passed their Bachelor’s degree in the year 2020.
Subjects For Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applied Computer Games
- Applied Science
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Civil Engineering & Environmental Management
- Construction & Surveying
- Cyber Security & Networks
- Economics & Law
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Fashion, Marketing, Tourism & Events
- Finance, Accounting & Risk
- Management & Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media & Journalism
- Nursing & Community Health
- Occupational Therapy, Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Physiotherapy & Paramedicine
- Podiatry & Radiography
- Social Science
- Social Work
- Vision Science