UK Student Visa Without IELTS – The Best Move Towards a Secured Future
IELTS is possibly the biggest concern for many of you intending to study abroad. Isn’t it?
Whenever you plan to study abroad, the very first move you are likely to make is Preparing for an IELTS Exam or a similar one.
However, securing a good score in such exams is not an easy chore. Also, the chances of disappointment are significantly high despite all the efforts and beforehand preparation you make.
This may put you under a great deal of stress whenever you plan to study overseas.
Guys, you can relieve this pressure if you choose to study in the UK.
There are many universities in the UK that allow you to undergo studies without the need for IELTS provided you match the desired criteria. For example, if you have acquired more than 60% grades in your high school exam or your medium of instruction was English, the possibility of entering a UK university without showing the IELTS scorecard becomes high.
Apart from diminishing the need for IELTS, UK also offers an ample number of other benefits including the following
- UK is a prominent name in the list of well-developed countries present across the globe
- The country provides a high-end degree valued across the world
- The country is highly stable in terms of the economy providing students with great career opportunities
- Various universities across the UK offer scholarships for deserving students
- You can leverage their free national health service if you pursue a course for more than 6 months
Below is given the names of a few universities that offer education to international students without the need for IELTS
Universities in UK Offering Education Without IELTS
- University of Basel
- Birmingham City University
- Audencia Nantes School of Management
- University of Geneva
- London Southbank University
- Robert Gordon University
- The University of Bolton
- University of Plymouth
- Portsmouth University
- Swansea University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Bristol
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Northumbria University
- University of Northampton
- University of Greenwich
- University of Warwick
- Riga Technical University
- Aston University, Birmingham
UK Student Visa Requirements
UK welcomes all Indian students who wish to pursue an education in the UK, however, the candidate must have a UK study visa as a prerequisite.
Many different categories are associated with the UK Study Visa and the application of the visa largely depends on your age group as well as the type of course you want to undergo.
Different Types of UK Study Visa
1. Tier 4 (General) student visa
This type of visa is the best fit for students aged 16 years or above. The visa should be applied at least 3 months before the commencement of the underlying course.
The visa allows you to step in the land of the UK up to one week before if the duration of the course is under or equivalent to six months. You can enter the land of the UK up to one month before in case the duration of your courses exceeds six months.
2. Tier 4 (Child) student visa
The visa is suitable for students aged 4 to 17 years. The visa should be applied at least three months before the course begins.
The candidate is allowed to cross the UK boundaries upto 1 week before if the duration of the course lies under six months. In case the course exceeds the duration of six months, the candidate can arrive in the country up to 1 month before.
3. Short-term study visa
The visa enables a candidate to pursue a short-term course or undergo training in the UK. The visa should be applied at least three months before the voyage and the permitted arrival relies on the nominated dates of traveling.
Eligibility Criteria for UK Student Visa Tier 4
- You must possess adequate English language proficiency skills to accomplish hassle-free communication in the UK
- You must have proof of your financial stability to manage the routine expenses and settle the course fee
- You must have the intention of exiting the country within 30 days of the course completion
UK Student Visa Tier 4 – Documents Requirement
- A valid passport
- Document showing your proof of financial stability (such as bank statements)
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) reference number
- A couple of passport size colored photographs
- ATAS clearance certificate
Note: Above is the list of the most common documents, however, a candidate may require some additional documents depending on the circumstances. You can connect with our team of UK student visa professionals to get the exact list for you.
Applying for UK Student Visa
The UK Student Visa can be applied online using the Gov.UK website. The visa should be applied at least three months before the expected date of the voyage.
UK Student Visa – Application Fee
The visa fees for UK Student Visa vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for. The general cost of different visa types can be estimated with the help of the following table
|Type of Visa||Estimated Cost|
|Tier 4 (General) student visa||£348 per person|
|Tier 4 (Child) student visa||£348|
|Short term study visa||£97 for a 6-month visa |
£186 for an 11-month visa
Aspire Square is one of the leading names in the list of high-end visa and immigration consultancies situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Our dexterous team of immigration experts is well-versed in providing you thorough guidance right from the beginning of your UK student visa process to the approval of the application.
In addition to directing you to the accurate path, we also provide CELPIP Coaching, IELTS Coaching, and PTE Coaching required to accomplish a visa process successfully and fly to the land of paradise.
For more assistance, you are welcome to meet us at our office premises!
PTE Speaking Strategies to Improve PTE Retell Lecture Score?
Hello folks, let’s discuss today everything about Retell lecture of PTE academic test. Those who ha...
Effective Tips to Acquire Extra CRS Points for Canada Express Entry
Dear Friends, Hunting for a virtuous job? The glorious land of Canada has an ample number of oppor...