ONTARIO DECLARES 2ND TECH DRAW AND INVITE RECORD NUMBER OF CANDIDATES
What if my CRS score is below 440 where recent draws CRS are climbing above 450?
Well, the Ontario province has the answer – invites record number of candidates with as lowest CRS of 435 but the drizzles of this happiness dropped only on the selective occupations. This is the 2nd draw in a row, first draw happened on 12th July which was invited around 1600 number of candidates with 439 CRS score.
Those candidates who made their Express Entry profile in between 1st August 2018 to 1st August 2019 receive the invitations.
Tech Draw Mechanism
The draw happens under Ontario’s Tech Draw program and six occupations are fall in the category which are given below.
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
According to the program the Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of six tech occupations. This Tech Draw is a part of Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream which is one of the three streams.
- Candidates must have a valid Express Entry profile.
- Best of part of the program is – Job offer does not require to get qualify under the program.
- Eligible candidates get nominate under the provincial nomination.
Reasons for a boom in the IT sector
Ontario is renowned as an IT Capital of the country, cities like Toronto, Ottawa and Waterloo have a huge demand in IT sector and as a reason, this Tech Draw Program was designed to fulfill the market need. As per statistic of CBRE Scoring Tech Talent 2019 Report Toronto city alone more than 80,000 tech jobs in the last five years.
As a No. 1 Australia and Canada Immigration Specialist in Gujarat, Aspire Square would like to help you out if your profile is in the pool but are yet to receive an invitation to apply. If you want to Migrate to Canada with the Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) option contact us to get your free and accurate eligibility assessment. Email – [email protected] | M – 0091 88 66 88 07 07.
– BRIJESH DAVE