As per the latest update from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), India and the UK will launch the Young Professionals Scheme on 28th February 2023. The scheme will allow the 3000 Indian nationals who are in the age group between 18 to 30 years to live and work in Britain for two years.
Highlights of the Latest Announcement
Here is a basic overview of the Young Professionals Scheme announcement.
- The scheme is part of the Youth Mobility Scheme Visa of the UK.
- Candidates who are between the age of 18 to 30 years will be eligible for the scheme.
- With the help of the scheme, young professionals are allowed to live and work in the UK for two years.
- On the other end, the scheme is an example of the reciprocal relationship between two countries. As a result, the UK’s young professionals as well will allow to come to India, live and work for two years.
- This is an annual project, so each year both countries 3000 professionals are allowed to visit the country, live and work.
- Last year in November month during the G20 Summit in Bali, Indonesia, both countries agreed and signed UK-India Migration and Mobility Partnership (MMP)
- Now as per the previous declaration, both countries have exchanged the scheme’s relevant official documents been exchanged on the occasion of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas on January 9 in London.
- An agreement has been exchanged between Foreign Secretary Vinay Mohan Kwatra who led the Indian delegation. On the British side, Philip Barto Permanent Under-Secretary, Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office.
About Young Professionals Scheme
As of now the given below countries are part of this Young Professional Scheme.
Check Your Eligibility Criteria!
- New Zealand
- San Marino
The listed countries’ youngsters will be nominated under the scheme only when they have been elected the Youth Mobility Scheme ballot.
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- As per the conditions of the stream, eligible candidates are required to show the fund of £2,530 in their bank account.
- The fund is proof that you have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK.
- The money must in the candidate’s bank account for continues 28 days in a row.
- Moreover, these 28 days must be within 31 days of applying for the visa.
There are certain Indian professionals will going to be elected through the ballot for Indian nationals. As per the update, the ballot is going to open on 28 February 2023. Once it will open the application criteria will come afterwards. This is one of the best opportunities for Indian young professionals who belong to the fields like technology, engineering, health & science, etc.
Contact Us for UK Study Visa