Last evening the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has held the latest Express Entry draw #222. The draw has invited 545 provincial nomination candidates who have an active express entry profile and received the nomination from any of the provinces. The latest draw cut-off for the draw was 753 CRS points. As per the current scenario, this economic class draws are targeting the Provincial Nominee Program’s candidates. However, according to the latest announcement from Canada Immigration minister Mr. Sean Fraser, the department is resuming the Federal Skilled Worker Program and Canadian Experience Class program early in July 2022. Ready to Start a New Life in Canada?
Latest Express Entry Draw #222
Start Your Immigration Process Early!
- The latest express entry draw is a reflection of a previous couple of months’ provincial nomination draws.
- Generally, when candidates receive a nomination from any province, they have nearly 30 calendar days to submit their final application.
- Once they submit their final application to the provincial authority, the immigration department verifies and updates the details to the federal. Eventually, it will add 600 additional CRS points of Provincial Nomination in the candidates’ express entry profiles.
- It is the 10th draw of the year and the second-lowest draw in-terms of inviting the candidates. The first lowest draw declared on 05 January 2022, which has invited only 392 candidates only.
- From March 2022, the IRCC is continuously decreasing the invitation ratio, and this indicates the less amount of draws from the provinces. For an instance, in April month Saskatchewan has not declared even a single draw. SINP is one of the programs that is used to invite the highest number of candidates usually.
What Does May Change From July 2022 in Canada Immigration?
- As we are aware, Canada is opening the FSWP & CEC draws that may impact a lot in the upcoming time.
- There are thousands of candidates who are Looking to Migrate to Canada, and they eagerly waiting for the moment.
- According to some statistics, although the Canadian job market has the lowest unemployment ratio. However, the irony is that still plenty of employers are still waiting for skilled workers.
- The basic reasons for the labour market shortage are the ageing population and second, the low birth rate of the country.
- As per Canadian Immigration Minister Mr. Sean Fraser’s statement “With the economy growing faster than employers can hire new workers, Canada needs to look at every option so that we have the skills and labour needed to fuel our growth”.
- On the other end, there are thousands of candidates, who are either on a Canada Study Visa or Post-Study Work Visa, they are currently in Canada and looking for skilled employment. The announcement has also brought a great sense of relief for them as well, because as per the announcement, the government has extended the work permit duration up to 18 months for all the post-study work visa holders.
Read An Entire Brief Of The Announcement
Express Entry draws are the gateway of Canada Permanent Residency but due to the Wuhan virus pandemic the door was shrunk and only allowed the enter Provincial Nominee Programs holders, but now with the declaration of the Canadian government, the door is going to become wider and allowed a maximum number of candidates. So if you are a candidate and Want to Migrate to Canada then this is the correct time to prepare your express entry profile. To find out the basic steps to qualify for express entry Click here.Need Assistance? Reach to Us!