AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION POINT TEST UPDATE – EFFECTIVE FROM NOV 2019
April 11, 2019
Partner Points and Regional points Update – Effective from 16th Nov 2019.
- For 491 Visa – 15 points for nomination by a State or Territory government agency or sponsorship by a family member residing in regional Australia, to live and work in regional Australia;
- Australian Study – 10 points for certain Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) qualifications;
- Partner points
- 10 points for a skilled spouse or de facto partner; Partner need a skills assessment, competent English and needs to meet age criteria.
- 10 points for applicants without a spouse or de facto partner or partner is Australia citizen or PR or eligible NZ citizen.
- 5 points for a spouse or de facto partner with ‘competent English’
Find below updated point system effective from November 2019.