Student Visa Australia : Temporary Visa Subclass 573
Aspire Square as a specialist Immigration agent working in Ahmedabad can help you to full fill your dream to Study in the Most Beautiful country Australia. Having the Immigration office in Ahmedabad & worked experience for more than five years, Aspire Square got the great numbers of Successful Visa for Australian Student Visa.
Higher education student visa issued by Australian Immigration and Citizenship Department is meant for overseas learners looking for a higher academic qualification. Applicants need this Australian visa for undergoing any of the following study courses:
- Higher education diploma
- Higher education advanced diploma
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduate Diploma
- Graduate Certificate
- Masters by coursework
You need to apply for this temporary student visa in case you are:
i) immigrating to Australia for the first time to undergo a study course;
ii) pursuing a subsequent study program; and
iii) willing to join a member of your family who is already in this country as a student.
To renew this Higher Education visa from within Australia you already need to have a qualifying visa or must have held one such not more than four weeks (28 days) earlier to your making an application.
Empowerment of this Visa
This temporary Australia visa allows you and your dependents certain rights. As a primary visa applicant you are entitled to:
- Undergo an academic program in Australia leading to any of the degrees, diplomas, or certificates already mentioned
- Work for forty hours a fortnight during study session and for unlimited hours in times of session breaks.
- Take an eligible or family dependent member to accompany
Your partner or dependent family member is also eligible to certain rights:
- May take up a job of forty hours a fortnight as long as you are enrolled for a study program. However, no such restrictions are applicable for dependents if original applicant pursues a Doctoral or Master’s Degree course
- Take admission to a study course not extending beyond three months. In case your partner or dependent enrols for a course that goes beyond this period of three months, then he/she has to apply for a separate student visa. Such applications may be made while in Australia
Students travelling to Australia on Higher Education Student Visa must essentially be protected by OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) for the entire period of study. It may be noted that temporary Australian immigration is allowed till the expiry of OSHC.
In the event, your student visa period expires before graduation; a separate Tourist Visa application may be made. Such applications should be accompanied by a letter to this effect from your educational institute with tentative graduation date mentioned.
Applying for this Visa
You need to lodge your student visa application in conformity to an ‘application checklist’. Supporting documents, whatever required, together with requisite charges must necessarily be submitted with your application. Any deviations may result in your application getting delayed or rejected.
To avoid any such eventualities it is advisable that you take the assistance Australian immigration facilitators such as Aspire Square to assess your application. Our knowledgeable professionals help in completing applications as desired by Australian Immigration and Citizenship Department. A complete and accurate visa application is assessed faster than any incomplete application.