Victoria’s 2020-21 Skilled Visa Nomination Program (Subclass 190 and 491)
They have stated that they will be going to open with effect from 8th September 2020 to 5th October 2020 until the Federal Government sitting.
For this interim period, VIC will only select applicants to apply for Victorian visa nomination if their REGISTRATION OF INTEREST demonstrates they are working in health or medical research and contributing to Victoria’s economic recovery and/or health response.
What is the ROI?
An Applicant needs to submit ROI to be considered for Victorian State Visa Nomination by 21st September 2020 if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Be currently living in Victoria,
- Be currently employed in Victoria (minimum six months), and
- Work in a highly-skilled occupation in Health Or Medical Research, which supports Victoria’s Economic Recovery and/or Health Response
Important Notes for Skilled Visa Nomination Program
- Registration of Interest is not an application for Victorian Visa Nomination. They will only contact the applicant again if they are selected to apply for Victoria Visa Nomination.
- There are no set timeframes for when any applicant may be selected.
Over the years Aspire Square is one of the best Australia PR Visa Consultants in Gujarat because we worked with MARA Agent and as a result, today we are helping many aspirants to choose the best county to settle. Selecting the right pathway programs for permanent residency is not only time consuming but sometimes quite expensive too that is why At Aspire Square you will get a privilege of Free Counselling for PR and Free Eligibility check of your profile process which helps you to fulfill your dream to settle in abroad.