Skilled And Business Migration Update
Currently, South Australia has not yet decided on the State allocation for further nominations. They will be releasing the updates in late November 2020. At present, SA is focusing on the skills to support the SA economic recovery and public health response. As a result, they will be inviting the applicants /applications from the EOI identified with certain skills. Moreover, they will be prioritizing the Onshore Applicants.
Minimum Nomination Requirements:
- The minimum requirements for age, English levels, and Points must need to meet.
- An occupation must be eligible for a 190 or 491 nomination on the Skilled Migration Occupation List and have a valid and positive Skills Assessment for that occupation.
- Applicants must be currently working in South Australia for at least the last 3 months in their nominated or closely related occupation. The working hours have to be at least 20 hours per week or 40 hours per fortnight. The work experience must be undertaken post-qualification completion and paid at the appropriate rate for the skill level.
- If they are International graduates of South Australian education institutions who have completed a Ph.D. or Masters by Research in SA then they do not need to fulfill the 3 conditions.
- The English Language Score has to be Proficient (7 each /65 each) overall or higher.
- Applicants with at least 90 Points in your Expression of Interest (including state-nomination points 15 or 05).
- The Applicants only claim the points for Australian work experience if,
- They are currently working in South Australia for at least the last 12 months.
- Their occupation is nominated or closely related.
- Living and working in outer regional South Australia applicants are also eligible for the nomination.
- The critical skills list for Commonwealth Government’s Travel Exemption Requirements also needs to meet.
The applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria will have a higher opportunity to get invited from SA.
SOUTH AUSTRALIA will be continuing to invite applicants directly from the EOI. All the applicants need to meet the criteria mentioned by Immigration South Australia by late November.
Aspire Square is closely monitoring the situation and updates of Australia Immigration. Get the accurate and latest news on the current scenario follow our news-listing page.Check Your Eligibility for FREE!