The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has declared the latest draw #224 on 8th June 2022, at 14:03:28 UTC. The latest draw has invited 932 candidates from the Provincial Nominee Program category. The cut-off that has decided for the draw was 796 CRS points. According to the calculation of 796, CRS points mean 600 points have been added to the candidates’ profile of provincial nomination. That means the CRS score of the lowest-ranked candidates invited was 196 points. The draw has invited 932 candidates which is the highest of the last six draws. On March 16, Canada immigration invited 924 PNP candidates, since then this is the highest number of candidates have invited in the latest draw.Apply Now for Immigrate to Canada
Latest Express Entry Draw #224
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- From the last six consecutive draws, the trend was set and we have seen a declining number of invitations. However, the latest draw has broken the chain and invited the highest number of candidates since March 16.
- One of the significant changes has been also noticed that since the year 2022 has started this is the second-highest CRS cut-off score has been declared. The highest cut-off 808 CRS points were declared on 5th January 2022.
- In May month, Canadian immigration declared two draws. First, on 11th May and second on 25th May.
- In both these draws altogether 1135 candidates have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR.
- On the other side, Canadian immigration seems more aggressive in terms of inviting the provincial nominee candidates because in the first draw itself they have invited 932 candidates.
- Though the latest draw has closed 55 points higher than the previous draw, still it has invited 342 more candidates than the last draw.
- This is the 12th consecutive draw for the year 2022 and the second-highest for the year in terms of the CRS cut-off score.
- On the other hand, this is the fifth-highest invitation draw for the year 2022.
- The tie-breaking rule for the draw for the latest draw was October 18, 2021, at 17:13:17 UTC.
What is Tie Breaking Rule?
- The tie-breaking rule applies to those candidates who have a similar CRS score that is declared with the cut-off. That means that candidates who have the same CRS score like cut-off points will only be invited if they have submitted their Express Entry profiles before the declared date and time. Candidates who even match the CRS cut-off score but submitted their express entry profiles after the declared date and time will be not eligible to get ITAs.
- For instance, the latest draw has declared on June 08, 2022, at 14:03:28 UTC and the tie-breaking rules date and time was October 18, 2021, at 17:13:17 UTC.
- That means candidates who have the same 796 CRS score and submitted their Express Entry profile before the date October 18, 2021, and time 17:13:17 UTC have only received the invitations.
- Candidates who even submitted their express entry profiles on October 18, 2021, but after 17:31:17 UTC have missed the invitations.
- However, those candidates should not worried if they missed the invitation because in most cases such sort of candidates will get the nominations in the second or third draw.
According to some analysis, this is the fifth-highest draw for the year in terms of the invitations. This might be a sign of aggressive strategy by the IRCC in terms of inviting the candidates. Because of the announcement of the Canadian Immigration Minister Mr. Sean Fraser of resuming all categories draws from the July month. On the other side, last month a total of five provinces declared their draws and it is one of the reasons for the fifth-highest invitations in the latest express entry draw.Need Assistance? Reach to Us!