There is yet another round of invitations has been held by the BCPNP. This weekly draw has invited 175+ candidates from various categories. The latest invitations have invited candidates from two groups. One group draw has been held under the general draw category and the second group draw has targeted the candidates from childcare and healthcare occupations.
Latest British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Draw
|May 17, 2022
(includes tech occupations)
|Skilled Worker – EEBC option
(includes EEBC option)
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
Occupation Oriented Draw
|May 17, 2022
International Graduate(includes EEBC option)
||Targeted draw: Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214)
International Graduate,Entry Level and Semi-Skilled(includes EEBC option)
||Targeted draw: Healthcare
||Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
||Targeted draw: Healthcare: Health care assistants (NOC 3413)
The Highlights of The Latest British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Draw
Apply Now for Immigrate to Canada
- The draw has been declared under the two segments general draw and targeted occupations.
- The first portion of the General category draw is almost a replication of 3rd May 2022’s draw.
- As per the draw first, the four categories’ cut-off was the same as the previous general category draw.
- Whereas, only Entry Level and Semi-Skilled were closed with one point lower than the previous general category draw.
- Moreover, the previous draw had invited 141 candidates from the general category but in this draw, the BCCPNP has invited 153 candidates.
- On the other side, the second pattern draw replicate last week’s draw in terms of the cut-off.
- However, the latest draw has invited 19 less number of candidates.
The General Information of The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Draws
There are certain steps that candidates need to follow to qualify for the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Draws.
Understand The Process
Start Your Immigration Process Early!
- The BCPNP is doing the periodically draws that invite those people but the invitation will be given to the candidates who have registered them for the BCPNP portal (if applicable). After completing the registration process the score will be given to the candidates.
- Once the registration is completed successfully then candidates will get the BCPNP registration number.
- Based on their score they received an invitation from the province.
- All the invited candidates are required to submit their applications within 30 calendar days from the date of invitation received.
- After receiving the invitation the invited candidates need to submit the given-below information that they have submitted at the time of registration.
- Education details
- Language score
- Work experience with relevant details
- Job offer with details like Wage and/or skill level
- Intent to live, work and settle in a specific region
- In the final stage of submitting the applications, candidates need to pay the application fees and ensure that all the required documents upload precisely.
- On submitting the final applications, candidates received the Confirmation of Nomination letter. On receiving the letter candidates are required to proceed ahead with the IRCC applications.
- Based on receiving the Confirmation of Nomination, candidates will get a specific time to submit the applications to the IRCC.
- Along with the nomination letter invited candidates are required to submit the relevant documents like education documents, medicals, PCC, work experience documents, language scores and other necessary documents.
- Eventually, candidates will get the passport submission request for the permanent residency stamp.