Canada Education Consultants – Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat
Canada is second largest Country in the World. Highest Industrialized Countries of the world. Canada has ranked 35th in population with 35 million people in the country.
Canada has worldwide reputation as quality education as quality education provider. Canada also has one of the fastest growing economies of the world. Canada ranks among the 10 leading manufacturing nations and has also experienced tremendous growth in the technology and service industries. Canadian degrees and diploma are recognized throughout the world. Canadian work experience is highly desirable by multi – national companies who actively recruit on Canadian campuses.
Canada is a world-rated country not only in terms of economy but in terms of education too. The top-rated universities offering high-class education are appreciated globally. The country is a dream destination for many youths looking to study abroad, experience unforgettable college life, and enhance themselves both personally and professionally. Here are the top reasons that make Canada an undisputed choice to study abroad.
Why study in Canada
- High-quality education
- Secure living environment
- Great immigration possibilities
- Employment of freedom while studying
- An excellent nature, technology, and cultural mix
- Superb standard of living
- Wide range of available courses
- A degree valued across the globe
- Apply through one and only Canadian – CARE (Canadian Academic Advisors Representing Excellence) Certified agent in north Gujarat.
- As per Federal labour law min salary is 11$/hr.
- Students can work 20 hours during study and full time in vacation.
- Very high visa success ratio under SPP rules.
- Earliest and fastest permanent residency possibilities after study.
- Many type of program offer (Diploma, Advance diploma, Post-graduation diploma).
- Exciting campus life style.
- Study 1 year and get permit for 1 year, study 2 year or more and get work permit up to 3 years.
- No need to show bank balance or IT returns.
Aspire Square Helping Students to Get a Canada Student Visa
Attaining a Canada student visa is a prerequisite to set your path to the world’s popular student destination. The process associates lots of hassles and can disrupt your way to move to Canada. Aspire Square is here to handle all the hindrances and provide you comprehensive support throughout your application process. The authentic assistance our Canada education consultants can put forward include
- Guiding you to select the right course/ Institutes
- Helping you in the faultless submission of your visa application
- Assisting you in the collection of mandatory documents
- Aiding you to understand and solve complex issues based on their extensive knowledge and experience
Canada Student Visa – eligibility Criteria
- You must be accepted by a designated learning institute in Canada
- You must have sufficient funds to manage your tuition fees and other dwelling expenses
- You must not be involved in any kind of criminal activity
- You must be free from health hazards
Canada Student Visa – document Requirement
- A valid passport
- Proof of language proficiency (such as IELTS/ PTE)
- Proof of finishing the recent education
Canada Qualification Framework
The education system in Canada differs from state to state. Generally, the system constitutes four different levels namely,
September is the primary intake. The application closing date for universities is around February and for community colleges is around May. January – February is the secondary intake for which the closing dates are in October – November universities. May is a minor intake.
Step by Step Process to Apply for a Canada Student Visa
- Enroll in a Canadian institute or university
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Prepare the mandatory documents
- Apply for the visa
- Wait for the decision
Validity of a Canada Student Visa
The validity of a Canada student visa is generally equivalent to the duration of the course you are enrolled in plus additional 90 days. The buffer time enables you to prepare yourself for exiting the country or apply for an extension if you wish to stay more.
Students coming to Canada have over 90 degree granting universities, 175 community colleges, private language schools and corporate training facilities.
Canada offers SPP program for Indian students in admission and visa process.
List of Top Universities to Study in Canada
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of Calgary
- University of Montreal
- University of Ottawa
- McMaster University
List of Trending Courses to Study in Canada
- Computer Science and IT
- Business and Finance
- Agricultural Science and Forestry
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Media and Journalism
Scholarship Options to Study in Canada
Of course, Canada is a craved destination for many international students aspiring to study abroad. However, the dream does not come true for all due to the lack of sufficient funds. Luckily, many scholarship options are provided by the Canadian government, institutes, and universities to help economically unstable students to manage funds for their studies. However, a student must meet the required eligibility criteria to take advantage of the same. The most striking scholarship options available in Canada are as under
Government and Non-government Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- IDRC Research Awards
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program
- Canada Memorial Scholarship
- Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships
- NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships
- Anne Vallee Ecological Fund
- Dalhousie University Scholarships
- Carleton University Awards for International Students
- McGill University Scholarships and Student Aid
- Queen’s University International Scholarships
- UBC Graduate Scholarships and so on.
Post-study work options in Canada
The Canadian government allows you to stay back in the country and get valuable employment experience after you complete your degree. The prerequisite is – you must acquire a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) to work for any Canadian employer.
Expense Vs Earning
Taking admission to a Canadian university requires financial planning. In addition to managing your tuition fees, you have to handle other prominent expenses too. This includes accommodation, stationery, medical insurance, transportation, food, etc. Your cost of living in Canada depends on many factors and can vary on the basis of the city where you live, the institute or university you choose, and so on.
Below is given a breakdown of prime expenditures you are likely to manage while studying in Canada.
- Cost of Studying in Canada
- Tuition Fees
- Other Expenditures
- Cost of Living in Canada
- Earning options
- Work Rights for International Students
There are many programs including Federal Skilled Worker Program, Provincial Nominee Programs, Quebec Immigration Options, and Post-Graduation Work Permits that can help international students to permanently settle in Canada.
Yes definitely. A temporary resident visa and an electronic travel authorization are the two options that can help you.
You can apply for a new study permit with the help of a new application.
Yes, a study permit is mandatory for an international student.
A study permit is a document that only allows you to study in a Canadian school or university. It does not allow you to enter Canada. To cross the Canadian boundaries, you require a visa along with a study permit.
Yes, there are many private, government, and private institutions that provide scholarships to international studying in Canada. However, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria to leverage the same.
The processing time is not the same for all applications. It varies depending on the type of application you submit. To know your application’s estimated processing time, you can connect with our explicit team of Canada education consultants.
No, you do not require a study permit to work in Canada during your studies. However, the number of working hours will be restricted.
Minimum 6 bands should be attained to acquire a Canada student visa successfully.
Though the age limit can vary depending on the province, the general age limit to apply for a Canada student visa is 18 to 35 years.
Yes, your Canada student visa application can be rejected for many reasons. The main reasons include
Absence of sufficient funds.
Wrong choice of the program.
Inadequate language proficiency.
Submission of wrong or faulty documents.
Missing mandatory documents and so on.
A Canada education consultant can relieve the stress associated with the process up to a great extent and can assist you in many ways like
Helping you to select the right course and university based on your eligibility.
Directing you towards the appropriate post-study options.
Preparing you for the exams like IELTS, PTE, and GRE/ GMAT
Soothing the trouble associated with the application process while saving your time and money.
Tags:- Canada Education agent | Canada Student visa agent | Canada Student visa agent | Canada Education Consultant