UK’s Pathway programs are specially designed to support the international students who would like to Study in the UK Universities but are somehow unable to enrol directly. These are the short-term courses that make students eligible and prepare them to study their primary courses efficiently.
About Pathway Programs in the UK
The pathway programs are basic introductory courses that international students need to complete before they enrol for their main degree programs. The pathway programs are for those candidates who are looking to enrol on the bachelor’s and master’s programs but are unable to reach the eligibility due to less percentage in their last education or have not gained the desired score in their IELTS or PTE or other English language tests. There is a range of pathway programs are designed in the UK education system that allows international students to successfully enrol for a UK Study Visa.
Enroll Now to Study at Your Dream Destination
- Pre-Sessional English –
- Bachelor’s Preparation Foundation Programs
- Pre-Master’s Programs.
Benefits of the UK Pathway Programs
Apply Now for UK Study Visa
- The premium focus of the pathway programs is to ensure that international students who missed the chances by inches to enrol on any UK Study Programs directly should not miss the Opportunity to Study in the UK.
- Secondly, there are lots of students who have the desire and also deserve to study in the world’s best education system but just due to some lack of English language test scores they are unable to reach their goal. As a result, the UK has brought the pathway program system.
- Some countries or deprived areas of any country do not have the education that matches the compatible level of the UK’s education. So for those students, the pathway programs are the best gateway to enter the UK.
- Moreover, it is not easy for each student to accommodate with UK’s education system so for such sort of students the pathway programs are proven a stepping stone to initiating the Degree Programs in the UK.
- Apart from this, the pathway programs enhance and upgrade the academic understanding among international students.
- It also improves the academic and English language skills among international students.
Admission Requirements for Pathway Programs
- Students at least need to complete their high school or equivalent studies in their home country.
- For the post-graduate programs, students need to have their undergraduate degrees.
- Make sure that students may ask to prove their English language proficiency as well.
- So for the English language proficiency students can appear UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) English language test. Apart from this, the students can also appear for the PTE Academi UKVI test as well.
- Moreover, students also need to show their financial records to prove that they can manage the program and living expense.
Do the Pathway Programs Consider a UK Qualification?
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
Can Students Work While Studying the Pathway Programs?
- If the students get enrol on the pre-sessional English program then they are not allowed to work part-time in the UK.
- On the other side, the students may work part-time if they enrol on the other pathway program relevant courses. However, the work visa rights are depending on the issued UK Study Visa.
- The students who have a single visa type then work up to 10 hours per week until their pathway programs continue. However, students who hold the integrated CAS visa may work for 20 hours a week. Students may work full-time (40 hours per week) during their holidays and semester breaks.
UK’s pathway programs support the students to fulfil their dream to study in the UK. However, students also need to understand that they have to pay the additional cost for the particular course and also the length of the Undergraduate and Post-Graduation Programs may be extended due to the pathway programs. In addition, the students can get direct admissions to the undergraduate or the post-graduate degree without attending the pathway programs if they can achieve the required percentage in the last education as well as if they can achieve the desire English language proficiency score.
Need Assistance? Reach Out to Us