Tourism is one of the leading industries in the world and this will not change during the course of 2018. A study showed that in 2016 over 1.2 billion people decided to go on an international holiday. In Addition the travel business brought over 1.3 trillion in profit. Over the years there were many changes in tourist attraction sites and countries. Every year the Australian tourism sector manages to stay in the top spots for the best countries to visit. This comes as no surprise though. Australia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. As the land of the Great Barrier Reef and the land inhabited by the aboriginal clans there are many tourist attractions that people all over the world would like to see.
Tourist Visas to Help the Business Sector
There is a boom in tourism in Australia because not so long ago it was very difficult to visit this amazing country. Nowadays though the Australian migration department realized tourism is a factor by which their whole country can prosper. That is why they created several visa subclasses one of which is the Holiday visa for Australia. This visa grants the opportunity to the applicant to enjoy a temporary visit in the beautiful land of Australia. It is used mainly for tourism purposes and this is where the name tourist visa for Australia comes from. But it also allows the wide public to visit family or relatives. The visitor is allowed to stay with the Australian travel visa from three to six or even twelve months as long it is not used for any work related purposes.
What Are The Requirements?
There are several requirements made by the Australian immigration department that let you know if you are eligible to acquire the visitor visa for Australia. They include:
- The applicant must provide proof of available funds that will be used during his visit to Australia to support himself and any dependents.
- If the applicant’s reason to travel to Australia is medical treatment, a health insurance must be filled out to cover the medical expenses.
- The applicant must repay all debts (if any) owed to the Australian government.
- If there are children under the age of 18 they must give their consent.
- The applicant must be a resident of the location in which the application for the visa is filled in until a decision is taken.
Tired of your boring life? Need a bit of vacation and fresh air? Want to try something different? Nowadays it is easier than ever to enjoy a nice vacation in the land of the Great Barrier Reef. Let our skilled and experienced staff at Aspire Square help you with your free assessment and you can be sure that with our helpful vacation services you can already start packing for your exciting holiday in the glamorous land of Australia.