Visa Subclass 190
Skilled Nominated visa – visa subclass 190
- This visa falls under the point tested stream. This visa design for the immigrants who are sponsored by State and Territory Government of Australia as part of their Immigration application. This visa allows immigrants to live and work permanently in Australia as a Permanent Resident.
- Applying this visa can be divided in two parts. First is to submit EOI though online skill select system and second part is to lodge final visa application after getting Invitation from Department of Immigration and Boarder protection.
- You have not yet turned the age of 45
- Your nominated occupation is on the relevant skill occupation list – Medium and Long Teem Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).
- You have positive and valid Skill assessment by relevant Skill Assessment Body as suitable your nominated occupation.
- Have valid English language score at minimum competent level.
- Have minimum 65 points in Skilled migration points test system.
- Submit an EOI.
- Have been nominated by a State and territory government agency.
2. Visa application
- You must have the Invitation from the Department
- You must demonstrate that you can meet the points score in EOI and satisfy all other eligibility criteria.
- You pass both health and character requirements.
Benefits of this Visa
This visa allows you and your family member to:
- Live, work and Study in Australia indefinite time.
- Get benefit of Healthcare coverage.
- Access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
- Option for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
- Sponsor your relatives for permanent residence
- Travel for five years to and from Australia from the date of visa granted.
Visa Subclass 190 is based on 3 stage application process.
1. STAGE 1
- The first stage of application process involves completing the skills assessment of your nominated occupation form the respective skill assessment body. You also need to get require English Language score to be eligible to apply for EOI
2. STAGE 2
- Upon receiving positive skills assessment and English Language score you will need to submit and Expression of Interest though SkillSelect. You also need to get the nomination from the Australian State and territory. You must meet the sponsorship requirement listed on state migration plan of state and territory agency.
3. STAGE 3
- After receiving the Invitation to apply from department, you need to apply for final visa application within 60 days of Invitation received. You must meet all the claimed criteria in your EOI to get your Visa.
At Aspire Square we encourage you to get the consultation from Best Migration Agent for Australia for your specific immigration needs, As the Australian migration laws are very complex and changing very frequently in the Year of 2017-2018. Our consultation about your eligibility is absolutely free still very accurate as per the current immigration laws and situation. You will get your detail eligibility report including different visa options, requirements and process over you for your individual situation. You can fill the free assessment section or can choose to call or email us directly.