Australia At Glance – Education System
Australia is a highly developed country with high per capita income and high quality of healthcare services. Australia remains one of the most popular study destination for International students especially amongst Indian. Having 8 university in 100 university of the world, Australia providing more than 20000 courses option from more than 1000 institute. Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide are the city who are into the list of top 30 cities in the world popular for student.
Australia is a Top Destination for Indian Students because of many reasons;
Important reasons :
- They are accepting our 12 + 3 education system for direct entry in Master’s degree.
- Master course are available with 1, 1.5 and 2 years duration same like in India.
- High international ranking universities, Australian education system recognized world wide and their 8 university are in the list of top 100 universities of the world.
- Part time job opportunities for international students. Post study work visa for
- Research facilities are available with state of the art equipment.
- Overseas students are protected under ESOS ACT.
- Large area, sixth largest country in the world and has the lowest population density per square kilometre.
- Opportunities for permanent residence.
Other Reasons :
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and CAE scores are accepted.
- Availability of pathway programs for international students.
- Multicultural Society providing safe learning environment
- Relatively warm climate
Intakes available for Australian Universities
Major Intakes :
- February and July
- Offered by universities, Private colleges and TAFs
- Courses offered : All Popular areas
Minor Intakes :
- Offered primarily by private colleges, TAFs and some of the universities
- Course Offered: Business, Hospitality and Information Technologies
Programs Offered by Australian Universities
- IT and Computer
- Hospitality and tourism
- Engineering and Project management
- Education and teaching
- MBBS, Nursing and Public Health
- Biotechnology & Biomedical science
- Media and communication
- Architecture and Urban planning
- Business management and Accounting
Fund Requirement of Australian Universities:
|Unmarried Students||Married Students|
|Tuition Fees||AUD 25,000 approx.||Tuition Fees||AUD 25,000 approx.|
|Leaving Expense||AUD 19,830||Leaving Expense (Applicant)||AUD 19,830|
|Travel Fare||AUD 2,000||Travel Fare(Applicant)||AUD 2,000|
|Total (AUD)||AUD 46,830||Leaving Expense (Spouse)||AUD 6,940|
|Total (INR)||Rs. 25,28,560||Travel Fare(Applicant)||AUD 2,000|
|Total (AUD)||AUD 55,770|
|Total (INR)||Rs. 30,11,580|
Fund accepted by Universities:
- Education Loan
- Balance in Saving Accounts
- Fixes Deposit
- Fund in PPF (Public Provident Fund) Account