Canada has many incredible natural attractions like the snow-tipped Canadian Rockies, the mighty Niagara Falls, the Nahanni National Park reserve and so on. You can also enjoy hiking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, skiing, and other outdoor activities.
Canada also has urban attractions in cities like Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and others to be checked out. They are beautiful, safe, and renowned for their diverse cultural display
Canada has undeniably the best cities to live in and is on the must-visit list of the wanderlusts for sure.
Canada visitor visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
Canada allows tourists to visit for a maximum of 60 days. Canadian tourist visas can be:
- Single Entry: The visa holder can use the visa for a single visit to Canada. Once outside the country, (except USA, St. Pierre or Miquelon) the individual must apply for a new visa to get back to Canada.
- Multiple Entry: The visa holder can travel to Canada any number of times for six months without having to reapply.
Minimum Requirements to Get Travel Visa
You need to possess a valid passport and must prove that you:
- are in good health
- have the financial resources to bear your expenses in Canada
- have binding factors outside Canada that will urge you to leave after your visit
- plan to stay in Canada for a definite period
- have no intentions of seeking employment in Canada
- have no criminal record, are not a security threat, and will abide by the law of the land.
Applying for Visa
- Fill in the application carefully, furnishing all the necessary details accurately. In case of online submission, you can upload electronic versions of the document.
- Pay the application fees in Canadian Dollars using a valid credit or debit card.
- On applying, you will receive a unique tracking number using which you can track the status online.
- Post review, if the visa application is accepted, then you may have to get a medical, and police clearance certificate. You will be then called for a visa interview.
- On approval, the visitor visa will be stamped in the passport.
The process may take time and is subject to rejection in case of incomplete or inaccurate information. Therefore, we suggest that you approach us well in advance. We assure you hassle-free paperwork and visa processing at affordable prices. Bon Voyage!