Federal Skilled Worker
Nowadays many people herd about Canada Express Entry Program. So what is Express Entry Program?
Express Entry (EE) is an online immigration application system. It allows people to submit a profile and be considered as a skilled immigrant. Candidates with the highest rankings are invited to apply for permanent residency.
Canadian Government use Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence for these programs :
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
- Province Nominee Program (PNP)
- Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSW)
The Federal Skilled worker program is for that people who are selected to immigrate to Canada based on their work experience and skills.
Basic Requirement to eligible through FSW Program is:
- Candidate have to score Minimum 6 Band in each Module of IELTS (General Training)
- Have to Score at least 67 points
Eligibility Criteria :
- Skilled Work Experience
- Your Work experience must be in the same type of job as your primary NOC in last 10 years. It must be paid work experience. Volunteer work and unpaid internships are not been count as a skilled worker experience.
- English Language requirement :
Candidate can take any of these approved language test.
- IELTS : International English Language Testing System
- must take the General Training option
- don’t accept the Academic option for Express Entry
- CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- you must take the CELPIP-General test
- Canadian Government don’t accept the General-LS test for Express Entry
- TEF: Test d’évaluation de français, including:
- compréhension de l’écrit
- compréhension de l’orale
- expression écrite
- expression orale
- ECA ( Education Credential Assessment ) Report
Follow the steps
- Education Credential Assessment
Candidate have to apply for education evolution report. It Is mandatory without ECA cant apply for FSW express Entry program. Through ECA Canadian Government check your Education that it is from recognize institution or not and what is a Canadian equivalency.
- With the reference number of WES candidate can Create online application. Fill all the required details and forms. Online application is totally free of coast.
- You need to submit after all the information fill up in online application. After successful submission candidate gets a file number, successful submission of file is not guarantee that every applicant get an Invitation to apply. Candidate have to wait till they were not select form express entry pool.
- Perorally candidate can submit resume in Canadian Job Bank. Candidate Need to submite their resume within 30 days from the date of submitting Canada Express Entry Form.
- Candidate need to keep checking the pool draws at website of Canada immigration. Draw made on frequently bases.
- The candidate who match and full fill requirements of FSW express entry they got an Invitation to apply letter form government.
- After invitation candidate have to pay visa fees and submit all the requirement documents. Candidate have to submit PCC and Medical along with the documentation.
- CIC will complete the remaining procedure in six month after final submission of document and fees. CIC send the passport requirement email to candidate or a representative who done application behalf of Applicant.
- Candidate have to pay Landing fees at the time of visa grant.
- Point Calculator:
Six selection Factors
- Language skills
- Arranged employment in Canada
- Age :(Maximum 12 points)
|18 – 35||12|
- Education :(Maximum 25 points)
|Doctor Level or PH.D.||25|
|Master’s level or professional degree||23|
|Two or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential||22|
|Three-year or longer post-secondary credential||21|
|Two-year post-secondary credential||19|
|One-year post-secondary credential||15|
- Experience (Maximum 15 points)
|2 to 3 years||11|
|4 to 5 years||13|
|6 years and more||15|
- Language Skills: (Maximum 24 points)
|First Official Language||Points|
|CLB level 9 or higher||6||6||6||6|
|CLB level 8||5||5||5||5|
|CLB level 7||4||4||4||4|
|Below CLB level 7||0||0||0||0|
- Arrange Employment : (Maximum 10 points)
- candidate can get points if you have a, full-time job offer of at least one year from a Canadian employer. candidate must get the job offer before they apply to come to Canada as a federal skilled worker.
- Must have a LMIA (Labour market Impact assessment letter) letter
- Adaptability : (Maximum 10 points)
|Principal applicant study in Canada 2year full time||5|
|Spouse study in Canada 2year full time||5|
|Principal applicant experience in Canada 1year full time||5|
|Spouse experience in Canada 1year full time||5|
|Arrange employment offer letter||5|
|Blood relation (family only)||5|