Canada knows the value benefit skilled immigrants bring along with them and has designed policies to attract immigrants and make them feel at home. If opportunities, sophisticated lifestyle, benefits, and the breath-taking beauty of Canada allure you to relocate, come to us. We offer excellent immigration services and will assist you to get Permanent Residence in Canada and make the country your abode.
Why Become a Permanent Resident of Canada?
- By becoming a permanent resident, you can travel to any place in Canada, for work or study, and you enjoy all the rights that of a Canadian citizen.
- PR is a launch pad to get Canadian citizenship.
- Federal and Provincial governments offer subsidised education post higher secondary, to PR and citizens of Canada.
- There are several other attractive benefits like basic pension, supported accommodation for low-income groups, free courses for increasing employability and more.
- Permanent Residents are covered under the Canadian law and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
How to apply for PR to Canada
These are some ways through which candidates can apply for PR:
- Skilled immigrants Program (Express Entry)
- Self-employed Persons Program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) or Investor or Entrepreneur program
- Start-up visa (for people with innovative business ideas, having investors to fund it)
- Sponsorship programs
Here are some key documents that an applicant should submit while applying for Permanent Residency in Canada:
- Proof of funds
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
- Degree, Diploma, and other course certificates
- Identity proof
- Sponsor letters and associated documents
- Skills assessment results
- Proof of language proficiency (IELTS score)
- Any other documents explicitly required for a visa type.
The Process to Obtain Permanent Residency in Canada:
A candidate will be evaluated on various parameters and graded using a point-based system known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Candidates with the highest score will be invited to apply for Permanent Residency. On receiving the invite, the candidate should apply for PR Visa.
The candidate must submit the visa application, pay the due application fees, complete the visa interview, and produce all the required documents to obtain a PR Visa.
On successful completion of the above process, a photo ID PR card is issued as proof of Canadian Permanent Residency status.
Come to us, at Aspire Square, the best Immigration Consultant, for comprehensive and end-to-end guidance for successfully getting a PR visa for Canada. We are experts in the immigration laws and regulations of Canada. We will assist you through the complete process and beyond.