Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.
This program is for those people who want to move permanently to Canada, the candidates require to qualify through six selection criteria.
Your application will be assessed by Aspire Square on the bases of these selection factors
- Work experience
- Whether you have a valid job offer
- English and/or French Language Skills
- Spouse English/French Language Score.
- Have at least 1 year of full-time work experience from Canada (NOC 0, A & B).
- Have at least 1 year of full-time study from Canada.
- You or Your
Spouse Have Blood Relative in Canada who are Canadian Citizen or PR holder,
- A parent; A sister or brother; An aunt or uncle; A niece or nephew; A first cousin; A grandparent; or A step-family member/in- law of the same relationship.
To get eligible for the program the candidate should have at least 67 points out of 100.
Calculate Your Score…
Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSW)
The Federal Skilled worker program is for people who are selected to immigrate to Canada based on their work experience and skills.
Basic Requirement to eligible through the FSW Program is:
- Candidate have to score Minimum 6 Band in each Module of IELTS (General Training)
- Have to Score at least 67 points
Eligibility Criteria :
- Skilled Work Experience
- Your Work experience must be in the same type of job as your primary NOC in the last 10 years. It must be paid work experience. Volunteer work and unpaid internships are not been count as a skilled worker experience.
- English Language requirement :
Candidate can take any of these approved language tests.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System
- must take the General Training option
- don’t accept the Academic option for Express Entry
- CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- you must take the CELPIP-General test
- Canadian Government don’t accept the General-LS test for Express Entry
- TEF: Test d’évaluation de français, including:
- compréhension de l’écrit
- compréhension de l’orale
- expression écrite
- expression orale
- ECA ( Education Credential Assessment ) Report
Follow the steps
- Education Credential Assessment
The candidate has to apply for an education evolution report. It Is mandatory without ECA cant to apply for the FSW Express Entry program. Through ECA Canadian Government check your Education that it is from a recognized institution or not and what is a Canadian equivalency.
- With the reference number of WES candidate can Create an online application. Fill all the required details and forms. The online application is totally free of coast.
- You need to submit after all the information fills up in an online application. After a successful submission candidate gets a file number, successful submission of the file does not guarantee that every applicant gets an Invitation to apply. Candidate has to wait till they were not select form express entry pool.
- Personally, candidates can submit a resume in the Canadian Job Bank. Candidate Needs to submite their resume within 30 days from the date of submitting the Canada Express Entry Form.
- Candidate need to keep checking the pool draws at the website of Canada immigration. Draw made on frequently bases.
- The candidate who matches and full fill requirements of FSW express entry they got an Invitation to apply letter form government.
- After the invitation candidates have to pay visa fees and submit all the required documents. The candidate has to submit PCC and Medical along with the documentation.
- CIC will complete the remaining procedure in six months after the final submission of the document and fees. CIC sends the passport requirement email to the candidate or a representative who done application behalf of Applicant.
- Candidate has to pay Landing fees at the time of visa grant.
Six selection Factors
- Language skills
- Arranged employment in Canada
- Age :(Maximum 12 points)
|18 – 35||12|
- Education :(Maximum 25 points)
|Doctor Level or PH.D.||25|
|Master’s level or professional degree||23|
|Two or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential||22|
|Three-year or longer post-secondary credential||21|
|Two-year post-secondary credential||19|
|One-year post-secondary credential||15|
- Experience (Maximum 15 points)
|2 to 3 years||11|
|4 to 5 years||13|
|6 years and more||15|
- Language Skills: (Maximum 24 points)
|First Official Language||Points|
|CLB level 9 or higher||6||6||6||6|
|CLB level 8||5||5||5||5|
|CLB level 7||4||4||4||4|
|Below CLB level 7||0||0||0||0|
- Arrange Employment : (Maximum 10 points)
- candidate can get points if you have a, full-time job offer of at least one year from a Canadian employer. candidate must get the job offer before they apply to come to Canada as a federal skilled worker.
- Must have a LMIA (Labour market Impact assessment letter) letter
- Adaptability : (Maximum 10 points)
|Principal applicant study in Canada 2year full time||5|
|Spouse study in Canada 2year full time||5|
|Principal applicant experience in Canada 1year full time||5|
|Spouse experience in Canada 1year full time||5|
|Arrange employment offer letter||5|
|Blood relation (family only)||5|