Get Free Profile Assessment
Australia Is Back – FREE Australia PR Seminar @Vadodara
Australian immigration has seen a difficult time during the Wuhan Virus COVID – 19 period. According to some news, the country has imposed the longest tenure lockdown in the history of the world. On the other side, the lockdown not only become challenging to the Australian citizens, residents and temporary residents but also proven worst to the outland aspirants.
Although, the only thing that constantly changing is time and time has changed now.
Australia is Back and they are back with a bang. Two years of waiting is finally ended and Australian immigration is back with a range of visa options which targeted different occupations and profiles.
There are various options and subclasses available for Australia PR. As a result, sometimes it seems difficult to select the correct subclass and occupations. However, both things depend on the candidates’ profiles.
If you wish to move to Australia then a range of options open available. Here is a list of the various options to migrate to Australia.
- Subclass 189 – Skilled independent visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled nominated visa
- Subclass 491 – Skilled work regional visa
- Subclass 890 – Business visa
- Subclass 891 – The investor visa
- Subclass 132 – Business Talent visa
- Subclass 101 – Child visa
- Subclass 309 & 100 – Partner visa
- Subclass 103 – Parent visa
Why Move to Australia?
If you are planning to move to any country as a migrant then the most important thing that matters a lot, which is your visa status. And here is an answer to why you should migrate to Australia on permanent residency.
- The right to live in Australia indefinitely
- Sponsor family members
- Worldclass Medicare facilities
- Social Welfare benefits
- Being Eligible to get a grant on buying the first home
- High-quality education with low or no cost
- Pathway to citizenship
About Australia PR Seminar
Aspire Square well-known brand for Australia Permanent Residency. Being Gujarat’s No.1 Immigration and visa company we are dealing in Australia PR for the last 10+ years. With such an extensive experience in the immigration industry, we know the ins and outs of the profiles and hold the nerves especially, for difficult cases.
The Premium Purpose of the Seminar Is
- To spread awareness about recent changes in Australian immigration.
- How you may qualify for the Australia PR?
- What subclass you should opt for?
- Clarification and classification of occupation.
- Description of your eligibility to your selection scope.
- Solution of your all queries, questions, and confusions.
The seminar will give you a road map to move ahead strongly toward your Australian Permanent Residency.
FREE Entry upon registration only.
16 Oct, 2022
- Vasvik Auditorium, Vadodara
Vasvik Auditorium, Vadodara
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Wanna talk to our event organizers? You can call us or send us an email for inquiry. Get associated phone no. and email id below