Welcome to Aspire Square Career Consultants - Australian Immigration Specialist                      Experience Australia - Best Living Country in the World                     Work & Settle in The Land of Opportunity                    Professional Immigration Services                    No 1. Immigration Consultants in Gujarat
+91 88668 80707
Home :: FAQ


Que 1 What is student visa?
Ans Student visa can be granted only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.
Que 2 How much time it will take to get student visa?
Ans DIAC is able to issue your student visa within 90 days or less, but they require you to lodge your visa application at least minimum 3 months prior to commencement date of your proposed course.
Que 3Can I get PSW after studying in Australia?
Ans Students can be eligible for Post Study Work permit after completion of 2 years of study in Australia.
Que 4Can my family member accompany me to Australia while I am on a student visa?
Ans Yes, spouse and children can accompany student to Australia.
Que 5What documents are required to apply for university?
Ans You should require your Passport, Photographs, All Academic Documents, IELTS Score Card and Relevant work experience. In Streamlined process University also ask for the finance documents.
Que 6How long does my student visa last?
Ans This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course. It permits multiple entries to Australia. Dependent family members who come with you to Australia are usually able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country. You will get a visa for the duration of the program or 2 months more. You are expected to leave the country before your visa may expire.
Que 7Can I do part time work during studies?
Ans Yes Students can work 40 hours per fortnight and full time during course is not in session.
Que 8What type of courses is available in Australia?
Ans Courses available in Australia are: secondary, foundation course, English course, VET, undergraduate program, post graduate program and research courses.
Que 9What is ELICOS?
Ans English language Intensive Course for Overseas Students.
Que 10How safe is Australia?
Ans Australia is very safe, with a low crime rate, political stability and a harmonious society. The incidence of robbery and assault is relatively low and Australia has strict anti-gun and drug laws.
Que 11What is a “Intake”?
Ans Intake is same as Semester. Intake refers to the length of the course. A semester is two terms of 11 weeks each. There is a vacation between the two terms, so the total course length is six months.
Que 12Do universities offer scholarships to the international students?
Ans Yes Australian Universities are an offer coursework as well as research scholarships to the international students, but it may be depends on their scholarship criteria.
Que 13What types of scholarships are available there?
Ans Scholarships available for international students however most are offered for postgraduate study in universities.
Que 14Will I get credit for my previous studies?
Ans If you are part way through a diploma or degree and have not completed your earlier qualification, it is possible that you may receive credit towards a degree at the University. To determine this university must see your academic transcript together with the application form.
Que 15Is there an orientation program for new international students?
Ans Under the 'Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students', attendance at an on-site orientation Programme is compulsory for all new International students. The orientation programme normally happens one week before the start of classes.
Que 16Why is travel and medical insurance compulsory for international students?
Ans All International Students must have appropriate and current Health and Travel Insurance. Your insurance must be continuous for your full period of study in Australia. Without appropriate insurance you will not be able to enroll.
Que 17How can do I get the confirmation from the university that I enrolled as a full time student?
Ans University will offer you a confirmation of enrolment which states that they accept you as a full time student.
Que 18Do I require medical or PCC?
Ans For applying to Australia student visa you requires medical only.
Que 19Are Australian qualification recognized in my home country?
Ans Australian qualifications are respected internationally when seeking employment or further study at leading international universities.
Que 20How much does it cost to study in Australia?
Ans An Australian Government survey showed that in terms of total costs—including tuition fees and living expenses—Australia was consistently less expensive than the USA and UK. Tuition fees will vary depending on the course or institution this website provides average costs as a guide.
Que 21What if I do not meet the entry requirement?
Ans If you do not meet the entry requirements for further study you can enroll in secondary school in Australia. If you do not meet undergraduate course entry requirements you may be able to enroll in Foundation Studies which prepare you for further study.
Que 22Is there any Australian universities offer research courses?
Ans Australian universities have a very important role in research and development, accounting for about one-quarter of Australia's research and development activity. There are 35 special Research Centers and Key Centers of Teaching and Research based at Australian universities and another 74 Cooperative Research Centers.
Que 23What type of support service is available for international students?
Ans Australia is an international leader in safeguards and support services for international students. Student support services are available in all the institutes/universities free of cost.
Que 24Why International students have to maintain overseas student health cover (OSHC)?
Ans As per new requirement set by department student needs to arrange their OSHC till the duration of full course for all the members are accompanying.
Que 25How much does it cost?
Ans OSHC costs around AUD $ 400 p.a. depending on the provider or university.
Que 26What is the difference between TAFE and Universities?
Ans TAFE courses are more vocationally-focused than university which means students are better prepared for the workplace. TAFE is also a more economical option and our courses are very flexible. Many TAFE courses provide pathways into university and allow for recognition of prior learning.
Que 27Are there any conditions on a student visa?
Ans Yes. All international students must study a minimum of 20 hours per week. You must also attend at least 80 per cent of your classes or risk having your visa cancelled.
Que 28Is there an application fee to apply in University?
Ans All the universities do not charge application fee but there are some.
Que 29Should I send the original copies of my documents?
Ans Please send certified copies of your documents.
Que 30Where I can stay in Australia?
Ans TAFE’s International service staff will assist you with finding accommodation. Options include home stays with Australian families, private housing with friends and peers or onsite accommodation where available.
Que 31Is it easy to get jobs in Australia after finishing my studies?
Ans Getting a job is not easy. It is possible if you perform well in your program and in your job interviews. Going by the past statistics, there are many students have managed to find jobs and have stayed back after completion of their education. However, there is no guarantee.
Que 32Can my spouse work while I am studying?
Ans Yes. If you are studying TAFE or undergraduate program, spouse can work 40 hours per fortnight and if student is studying Masters by coursework, Masters by research or Doctoral degree, sponsored by AusAID or Defence (subclass 576), spouse can work full time. But you cannot start to work until the primary student visa holder has started their course in Australia
Que 33How many universities will I apply to?
Ans We will apply to two to three universities only. After all, you will be joining just one university. Once you enroll, we study your profile and suggest you a list of universities where you can get an admission. Then we list the universities in order of your preference. We would try to get you an admission in your first choice university.
Que 34How long it will take to get an admission letter after applying?
Ans You will get your admission letter within 12 weeks after you submit all the documents. Please do not worry about the process after you have submitted the documents.
Que 35Do I need health examination to apply for visa?
Ans Yes, you need to have health examination to apply for visa.
Que 36How do I arrange a health examination?
Ans You must arrange your health examination with a panel doctor and/or radiologist nominated by the Australian Government. Examination reports by non-panel doctors/radiologists are not accepted.
Que 37How much does it cost?
Ans It will cost around 2,000/- INR for whole medical test per applicant.
Que 38What do I bring to the health examination?
Ans You must bring the following things: 1.passport 2.spectacles or contact lenses 3.medicals forms
Que 39How do I renew my visa?
Ans Visit your International Office of university at least six weeks before your current student visa expires, to obtain the necessary documentation.
Que 40What do I do if I am ill before or during examinations?
Ans If you are unwell before an exam, or if physical illness or injury affects your academic performance during an exam, be sure to see your doctor or contact the staff at the University Health Service for a medical certificate. The certificate needs to be presented to Student Administration along with an Application for special consideration form. If you are ill during an examination and your performance is genuinely affected you should notify the examination supervisor and go directly to the University Health Service.
Que 41What happens if I cannot pay my fee on time?
Ans Make an appointment to see an International Student Advisor as soon as possible. You can do this through the International Offices of the university.
Que 42Do I have to pay income tax?
Ans The Australian Tax Office has advised that an international student (and their spouse) whose course of study is six months or longer will be treated as a Resident of Australia for income tax purposes. This means that you can earn $6000 a year before paying any income tax
Que 43Can I drive in Australia on student Visa?
Ans Yes, if you have eligible car driving license.
Que 44Can I extend my student visa?
Ans It depends on which country you are from and whether you have no further stay or no further study condition on your visa.
Que 45Can my student visa be cancelled?
Ans Yes, it can be through poor attendance or performance in class or if you undertake a criminal activity in Australia.
Que 46Can I apply for a tourist/visitor visa after completing my study?
Ans Yes, you can apply for Visitor visa but there are some limitations for this visa.
Que 47Do I really need to attend the orientation program?
Ans It is compulsory for all the international students. The program is designed to introduce you formally to the University and the key staff you will have contact with during your studies at university. It also provides crucial information and advice that will assist you in adjusting to the living and learning environment of the University.
Our Services

Quick Inquiry
Your Name (Required)

Your Contact Number (Required)

Your Email (Required)

Choose Country (Required)

Choose Service:
Your Message

Aspire Square Career Consultants. All Rights Reserved.
Website By: IndyLogix