Welcome to Aspire Square Career Consultants - Australian Immigration Specialist                      Experience Australia - Best Living Country in the World                     Work & Settle in The Land of Opportunity                    Professional Immigration Services                    No 1. Immigration Consultants in Gujarat
+91 88668 80707
Home :: FAQ


Que 1 Is New Zealand education recognized worldwide?
Ans Yes, NZ has British based education system and it is recognized worldwide regardless whether your degree is from university/ polytechnic/ Institute of Technology. NZQA is the authority that ensures the quality of education provided by these institutions.
Que 2 Is IELTS score compulsory requirement?
Ans IELTS is not a mandatory requirement specified by NZIS but Universities/Polytechnics/Institute of Technologies does require IELTS score to offer you admission as an international student. Also your IELTS score gives NZIS a very good independent assessment of student's ability to manage a course of study taught in English in NZ.
Que 3 Is Medical Certificate and Police Clearance Certificate mandatory requirement?
Ans Yes, Medical Certificate from an approved doctor by NZIS is mandatory lodgement requirement when course duration is more than 12 months. This certificate should not be more than three months old. Similarly a Police Clearance Certificate, not more than 6 months old, is a must when the application is lodged for 24 Months or more duration course.
Que 4 What are the additional expenses other thanfees?
Ans Additional costs vary according to your age, the course you are taking, and the type of accommodation you choose, so the following estimates are only a guideline.
  • Textbooks and stationery: $500 per annum
  • Student ID card $20
  • Student membership $50
  • Photocopy cards $90
  • Transfer from airport up to $100 (may be included in orientation programme fee)
  • Bus fares $30 - $80 per week
  • Tea-Coffee $1 - $5 per cup
  • Nights snacks $7 to 10 per one-course meal
Que 5 Are dependents allowed to accompany the student?
Ans Dependent spouse, de facto spouse, fiancé (e), and children, may accompany you to New Zealand or join you later subject to compliance with the normal requirements for the type of visa requested (visitor, work, or student). School aged dependants will be required to pay full fees for enrollment in primary and secondary courses of study.
Que 6 Is health Insurance compulsory?
Ans It is strongly recommended that all international students obtain medical insurance cover because international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. To obtain a visa a student is required to show sufficient funds and this should include coverage of medical costs during his stay in NZ.
Que 7 What is the work entitlement for international student during their studies in NZ?
All eligible students will be able to apply to work for up to 20 hours in any given week during the academic year. Anyone undertaking a course of 12 months or more will be able to apply to work full-time over the summer holidays. Partners of students studying in areas of absolute skill shortage and partners of all postgraduate students will be able to apply for an open work permit valid for the duration of the student's course of study.
Que 8 What is the Work entitlement for international students after graduation?
Ans Expanded group of students, regardless of institution type, who may apply for a two year post-study work permit to obtain practical work experience relevant to their qualification. Until now, only polytechnic and university graduates were eligible. A two-year post-study work permit requires an offer of employment relevant to their course or qualification. The student must have completed a course that has a minimum completion time of three years; or successfully completed in New Zealand a qualification that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category. 

International students who do not have an offer of employment but who have graduated from a course that would gain points under Skilled Migrant Category will be eligible for a twelve month open work permit, known as a Graduate Job Search Work Visa/Permit. They must provide evidence they have available funds of at least $4,200 for maintenance during the twelve-month period.
Que 9
How the fee refund policy works in NZ?
If a student chooses to cancel his admission before the course starts, for instance because your visa or visa extension is not granted most or all of your tuition fee will be refunded, except for the registration and administration fees. However, if he cancels in the first week or so of the course, only part of the fee will be refunded.
Que 10 How is the accommodation arrangement in NZ?
A written guarantee of accommodation is compulsory requirement for student visa to be granted. If you have friends or relatives living in NZ you can ask them to send you Accommodation Guarantee Letter stating that you will be living with them during your studies in NZ. Otherwise, most of the institutions do provide student hostel facility for international student and also help international students to arrange residential accommodation in NZ .
Que 11 What factors should I consider when making a choice of course?
Ans Apart from the course, it is very important that you should think of other factors as well: Location, Cost and eligibility criteria.

Your counsellor will be able to advise you about the relevant Institutions which meet your requirements.

Select the courses according to the area you are interested in studying and discuss with your our counsellor. Look carefully at the content of each course in the individual institute website or brochure.
Que 12 When should I begin the application process?
It is recommended that you begin your application process at least 3 months in advance to keep adequate time for your admission offer and visa processes.
Que 13 Intakes in NZ?
Ans The intakes (entry points) start usually twice a year in February and in May/July each year. However there are some institutions which may have a trimester system.

For most universities the academic year begins in February, and Semester 1 concludes in June. Students then have a two- to four- week winter break before resuming their second-semester studies in July. The New Zealand summer runs from December to February.
Our Services

Quick Inquiry
Your Name (Required)

Your Contact Number (Required)

Your Email (Required)

Choose Country (Required)

Choose Service:
Your Message

Aspire Square Career Consultants. All Rights Reserved.
Website By: IndyLogix