Every New day in the world begins in New Zealand. New Zealand has ranked 126th in population with a population of 4.4 million. With a unique learning environment of world – Class educators, New Zealand is becoming the first choice for an increasing number of International students seeking quality education. The inherent flexibility of the education system offers the students an opportunity to select from a wide range of Courses.
NZ has British based education system which is recognized and respected worldwide. NZQA is the authority that ensures the quality of education provided by these institutions. The degree offered by NZ universities are recognized for enrolment in postgraduate programs at universities throughout the world.
The national universities of NZ offer degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level. All universities offer a broad range of subjects to choose from. They also offer specialization in subjects such as technology, engineering, computer studies, medicine, agriculture and environmental studies.
There are 8 universities, 25 institutes of technology and polytechnic which are public tertiary education institutes and some private training establishment. They are known for excellence in education and are equipped with the latest technology to help graduates to be successful in a global environment.
New Zealand has two major intakes; February and July. Whereas private institutes has intakes throughout the year.
- Apply through one and only ENZ (Education New Zealand) Recognized agency in north Gujarat.
- Good chances of getting permanent residency after study.
- Student can work up to 20 hours during study and full time during vacation.
- Pay college fees after visa approval in principle.
- One day old bank balance considered under FTS rules.
UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES
- University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- Lincoln University, Lincoln, Canterbury
- Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland
- Ara Institute of Canterbury, Christchurch
- Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland
- Whitireia New Zealand, Porirua
- Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)
- Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC)
- Otago polytechnic, Dunedin & Auckland
- Southern Institute of Technology (SIT), Invercargill
- Nelson & Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson & Blenheim
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki (WITT), New Plymouth
- UUNZ Institute of Business, Auckland
- Auckland Institute of Studies, Auckland
- North Shore International Academy, Auckland
- Pacific International Hotel Management School, New Plymouth
- Royal Business College, Christchurch
- Auckland Wise Institute, Auckland
- National Tertiary Education Consortium (NTEC), Auckland
- Queens Academic Group (QAG), Auckland
- New Zealand School of Education, Auckland
- Waiariki Institute of technology, Rotorua
- Bay of plenty Polytechnic, Tauranga
- North Tec, Auckland
- Taylors College, Auckland
- Le cordon Bleu, Wellington
- Computer Power Plus, Auckland
- International Academy of New Zealand, Auckland
- International College of New Zealand (ICNZ), Auckland
- EDENZ College, Auckland